Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who will be the next Tory leader? Cast your vote!

Who will be the next Tory leader?

• Total voters
I've voted Hunt because his surname rhymes with what I think of the Tories.

I can see it going to Boris because of his profile. God help us if he gets it.

TBH I've not followed those named enough to know which are the biggest cunts, and the Tories so often end-up surprising me with their choice, like Major & May for example, so I've no idea. Mind you, Labour & the LibDems have a habit of doing that too.

I bloody hope it's not Boris, we seem to be enough of a laughing stock ATM, we don't need to make that worst by putting a total fucking clown in charge.

Javid has impressed me a little with both legalising medical cannabis, and getting to grips with the total fucked-up Windrush situation, but beyond that he could be the most evil of the lot. :hmm:

that's a bleak list isn't it? I'll go for 'someone else' - Rees-Mogg reckons he isn't interested, so the ultras must have someone else in mind. Steve Baker perhaps? :eek:

Very much depends if May falls before brexit is resolved one way or another or after.
If its before - you are likely to see a big push for "safety first"/caretaker candidate. Gove? hunt?
If its after - then it far more open - and the result could split the party. Especially if its Mogg or johnson.

It won’t be one of the ERG. Reckon they are shooting blanks. My money’s on Hunt and has been for some time - look at the way he fucked the NHS and then got out on a high of promising imaginary money. A slick operator.

If its after - then it far more open - and the result could split the party. Especially if its Mogg or johnson.

As if it's not already split. :D

Isn't it depressing that both the main parties are so split, don't we deserve better than these bunch of fucking clowns?

It won’t be one of the ERG. Reckon they are shooting blanks. My money’s on Hunt and has been for some time - look at the way he fucked the NHS and then got out on a high of promising imaginary money. A slick operator.
Rees Mogg definitely isn't shooting blanks - have you seen how many kids he has?

Seriously though, I reckon Gove or Hunt, but those two being the favourites says something about the state of the party and it isn't good.

Back
Top Bottom