Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

All from here:
Am having a slightly psychedelic experience from the chili stew thing. Oh wow

Leftover roast chicken, kale and freekeh pilaf... first time having and cooking freekeh, couldn't taste it behind all the spices and onion, but texture wasn't bad.

It's a Mindful Chef one but doesn't require any special spice ingredients or anything: https://www.mindfulchef.com/healthy-recipes/sweet-potato-and-ginger-rostis

I still haven't had mine this week. Had speedy lentil and spinach Moroccan thing with rice. Also a home made pitta from last weekend's baking workshop.
Reckon plain flour would work for them?

Leftover roast chicken, kale and freekeh pilaf... first time having and cooking freekeh, couldn't taste it behind all the spices and onion, but texture wasn't bad.

Reckon plain flour would work for them?
Probably? You'd have to be sure to cook it through. Chick pea flour = gram flour btw, not everyone realises this. So although they say rostis they're kind of pakoras.

Probably? You'd have to be sure to cook it through. Chick pea flour = gram flour btw, not everyone realises this. So although they say rostis they're kind of pakoras.
Aye, I know, I don't have any, and would rarely use it. I was thinking they sounded like sweet potato bhajis :)

Delivery pizza for us. I'm drawn to the spicy beef and green peppers, even though I haven't had any red meat for absolutely years, and this will not be 'good' beef, it will be cheap stuff, but I want it sooo badly. So I'm having it. Pepperoni is just too salty for me and I don't want a veggie pizza. Himself will have The Greek - feta, olives, red onion and fresh tomato. Will get chips and garlic mayo to go with, cos it's Fat Bastard Saturday (just made that up to justify eating everything).

Homemade double-choc brownies for afters.

expands

Back
Top Bottom