Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What little things have you done

Ticking clocks have never bothered me. Would you cope with lots of clocks ticking while you're awake? I love the clock room in the British Museum - lots of mechanical clocks all ticking away - very soothing.

PS - changed my avatar in your honour.

you love 'em

Tick-on-finger-e1c6265.jpg

It actually hurts my brain to think of the amount of stuff I consume. I mean I as an individual in the west. The shaving the eating the shitting the cleaning them walking around wearing of things using electricity, entertainment blah blah fucking blah. All stuff. Endless miles of stuff.
But I like a lot of it, it makes life easier. What is the alternative, barbarity, subsistence living. I’m being serious though.

How does one get Gillette Mach 3 blades in the post climate change adjusted utopia.

Who will go down the Gillette mines. Well you know get the Indium and the other shiny preciousis.

if I have to grow a beard, a shit gingery silvery lookingbeard, it is trust me. Fuck it, let the planet burn. No civilisation is worth that.

I did that. Turns out they aren’t very good though. Maybe there are other types, but the bristles were far too soft.
Same here - it was shit. Unfortunately it was a two-pack so there's another one to get through before I can justifiably bin it. :(

Signed online petition against the Science Museum being sponsored by Shell.

Now the former Director of the Sci Mus has resigned from the Sci Mus's Advisory board over oil sponsorship.

At this rate the climate change nonsense talk will be over by Christmas.

Last edited:
Last week, just before the shit hit the fan, I filled the car to the brim, knowing that I'm unlikely to use it for weeks. That diesel is now safe in my tank rather than being burnt by others pumping CO2 into the atmosphere.

Diesel in your tank you say?

So that I can send you a handwritten letter of thanks for your courageous action, and a lovely gift basket, remind me what was your address again?

Further to that, I've also got some decent clothes from the Oxfam website. It's good for those of us whose local charity shops aren't as well stocked as I believe they are in the bigger cities.

Back
Top Bottom