Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are you listening to right now? v2.0

Got the foods and the dosages prepped for this week IMG_20210101_193159_9.jpg:hmm:

No proposing to randoms though - I've just renewed my self monogamy vows.

IMG_20210101_193610_9.jpg
I wouldn't necessarily say no to someone else one day though.... :D

I don't know who you are or where you're from or what you do when I'm not around ....

Over-cher-ing, as ever :D

I learnt the 🦇s out of hells songbooks off by heart on the piano and really annoyed my home, because I wasn't the musical genius they had hoped for :D it coming out was a great start to a great 1993.

Gonna get a second hand keyboard this year, and - depending on how nice my next upcoming neighbours are - use headphones

There's community piano's in town in Normaller times :hmm:

hope my recent posts aren't coming across in the way that the level42 loving spycops mixtape did - which is awful people with awful taste doing awful things afaik :hmm:

Have I got that right, DaveCinzano ? Please let me know if I haven't.
And sorry again x

Right. Gonna layer up and take a flask of decaf onto the doorstep, and pick up where I left off with the noise I'd brought in the new year with, and ended up falling asleep to last night x
If you want to get how I work, just ask Russell - he narrated my thought process and ideas in the first part :D

If there's anything you don't understand, just ask me :D

The 'more I see' video has a really nice meal scene - I've just insulinned, breakfast dosette boxed, and am about to toast :cool:

SELF FUCKING PROMPTING SKILLS UNLOCKED. for today, at least

Back
Top Bottom