Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are you listening to right now? v2.0

The flowers from NYE are blooming :)

And Frida's brain tree is holding up well :)

IMG_20210102_152145_6.jpg

Last edited:

Pull me up and rein me in if I start repeatedly posting Donnie darko clips, esp about the fear and love dichotomy. That and repeats of this specific shrigley. They're always a sign that I'm spiralling back to basic comforts and am In Trouble.

I've been really :eek: at the Russell hoban stuff I've been posting because I realise he sussed the love/terror / terror/love thing 5 years before my a level teacher gave me a copy of riddley walker. I used some of it as linguistic analysis coursework.

His light/dark/art themes are :eek:
I'm literally in the middle of finishing a rainbow painting collection and decided to include white as well. Not black though, and his lecture talks a bit about black as a colour :hmm:

I've had so many copies of RW over the years that I've given away, and my remaining one has missing pages. A neighbour sold the vintage rare copy I lent her with a promised return in 2016 to cash converters :facepalm:

Cheers again hitmouse for re-jolting one of my safer revolving obsessions' on NYE :D

I've ordered two new copies, and am going to explore his other works next giro day - the head of Orpheus sounds brilliant.

Therapy in 2021 is going to come with a playlist and a green crayoned 3D Haynes type manual for my brain :D

/Jumbled nonsense explainer.

Last edited:
:hmm:

. :)

E2a: this and hiss and crackle :cool:

Ooh! Visual lunch prompt! 👍

Last edited:
This New Year Carol, apparently about a Welsh custom of taking water from wells on New Year's Day and going around houses blessing people with it in exchange for cash.

A local "character" tried to charge me a tenner in 2015, just before and after I exited from here, for sprinkling flaked sea salt from my kitchen round the corners of my house :D

Back
Top Bottom