Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are you listening to right now? v2.0

Slightly belated happy new year again, loves!

Who says tradition has to be followed perfectly or religiously?

Last bad habit reclamation:

May 2021 bring us all we deserve xxx

Yay 2020 me for forgetting to cancel or hit 'skip' on a flower subscription that money was unexpectedly available for in the bank, and showed up yesterday - AND it's lily free!
And this cover/video is epic gorgeousness

IMG_20210101_142803_5.jpg

Last edited:
And despite the rest of the world having a fucker of a time, 2020 was the best year I've ever had. Especially the last month or two - mainly because bring loved and held and kept safe by you lot on this thread. And it doesn't matter here if I make too much or too little sense. And my mental breadcrumbs are so fucking useful to reflect on and learn from.

Thank you xxx

And this an all - both the original and the variant

Easter egg apology and request:
Actually, is it ok if I start an 'untangling my past, brain and returning here' thread in HRS or community please, editor ?
I know I don't need permission, but I'd rather not start one and then panic and stress you out.

Since my return implosion/s
I'm calmer, safer and less of a volatile post timebomb - the chaos you had to sweep up last week was the thing I was most scared of doing if i came back.

I've done it now and got years of pent up anger out at someone who I link with all the everything who posted just as my perfect mental storm was brewing. We were all in the wrong place and time when it broke, each time. Lesson learned - apologies I had to repeat the module.

If I ever make it back to Brixton I will find you, hug you and buy you a pint.

Same for FridgeMagnet , Lazy Llama and aqua , I can send vouchers or do online spoons ordering if you're not sw9/2 based :hmm:
Same for DaveCinzano if I ever Bristol.

Edie beware - if I stay in Leeds (everyone I bumped into on my neighbourgood scamper last night told me not to leave cos they've got me) I'm gonna get you for a cuppa and a cackle one day x

Onwards and over it I guess, but still trying to work out the bits I've forgotten and interpret exactly what sent me batshit and terrified in 2015 .

Last edited:

Now, I've only got the Best kind of fear :cool: I'm not scared of my home, my neighbours, my community, my old connections, my past, my future or myself or anyone except the dwp. We got this 👍👍👍

For each a road
For everyman a religion
Find everybody and rule
For everything and rumble
Forget everything and remember
For everything a reason
Forgive everybody and remember
For each a road
For everyman a religion
Face everybody and rule
For everything and rumble
Forget everything and remember