Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are you listening to right now? v2.0

E2a I drank for the first time in years the other night and pressed play on this for the first time since it came out; I hadn't heard a single bar of it til the other day.
I fell asleep before the end :oops:

I am loving it and cursing them for continuing to narrate my life through album titles- the one before was "sleep well, beast", and before that was "trouble will find me". It did. "I am easy to find"? Ffs.

Last edited:

That's me done on this thread for the rest of the day. :)
Beware "what lyrics are you listening to"...

LeytonCatLady - if I'm right, we knew each other a million years ago !)- sorry for back then, and I hope you're doing ok.

I still have a tindersticks angel from union chapel the night I licked stuart staples face. Thank you for that evening x

I saw these live at the brudenell in 2018and fell in love with scott just from hearing the album beforehand. - I didn't know his frightened rabbit stuff, and didn't know about his connection with The National.. I sat on the floor at the front with a pint of water and it was my best ever gig. I broke a bit when he died. I deliberately didn't meet him afterwards at the signings because I thought I'd probably lick him or try to kidnap him or embarrass myself in another way.

Back
Top Bottom