Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are you listening to right now? v2.0

This sort of stuff makes me want to eat my own teeth limerick.I've been tryin to stop myself saying this for two days but i can't,so there:D
It reminds me of that horrible fuckin sausage advert that was on telly recently,sorry...ahh,that felt good,now i'm ashamed

:D Top o' the Mornin' to ye' there bamalama. To be sure, begorrah. So ye don't like the Oirish then, ye feckin bollix?

(I know what you mean though. I do keep catching myself tapping my feet to this kind of thing, but then I want to saw the feckers off.)

Love that album :cool:
It's a classic, really tight production- I think the reason it's so underrated must be that when all the milennium hipsters finally discovered Warp, the earliest stuff like this was out of print and REALLY hard to get hold of, so only the ones in the know remembered and cherished it- :D (i was also a bit too young to be 1st generation techno purist TBF, but was lucky enough to know some radio station/mixtape people, so got really good mixes and tapes of OOP stuff which changed my life, really... ) This is still one of the records which when it's put on everyone asks what it is, and it still sounds fresh- Nice memories of dancing all night at someone's b'day twelve years ago, then when the sun came up someone put on this and it was just magic :cool:

Back
Top Bottom