Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are you listening to right now? v2.0

Jammed in my head, for like a week and i don't even give a shit about bob dylan. Follows my brain around like a fly follows the smell of shit.

eraas - eraas

I thought it sounded quite witch housey but apparantly this is 'seance-core' ...wot will vey fink of next? Dem krazy kats!

The album is quite interesting, it's got more instrumentation than yer average synthy witch house number. It reminds me at times of that Death in Vegas album. You know the one. Aisha - I'm VIBRATING!

Well, this is really cute- an 11-year-old Björk singing about the fictional heartbreak over an equally fictional 'arabardrengurinn'(arab boy?), ... just listen to her cute little voice! Ahhh :)

(ETA: and here's the lyrics:
"It was in the nighttrain in Kairo where I met an arab-boy he never goes out of my mind I love him He told stories of his camel and sang about the water in oasis and lakes he drew pictures with magical lines I love him It was spring and sun a day later I went to meet him we went down to Nile we didn't need no car, only the camel He showed me pyramids right by the border of Sahara and his eyes glowed by the white stones I love him..." ( :D )

The O'Jays album, Ship Ahoy is brilliant.....

the_ojays_-_ship_ahoy_1973.jpg

Back
Top Bottom