Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are you listening to right now? v2.0

and this. for both the sound and the video. wondering where i can get a bearsuit from...

this reminds me of when i was seeing? a physicist donnie darko embodiment, who used to lift me up high enough for me to touch the ceiling, and twirl me round the flat.
and is all warmfuzzy.

haven't dared watch the video yet, but been listening to this on heavy rotation since the album came out...

i have just dared to watch the video.

the first time i heard the song was when my life was breaking. i literally howled, dissolved, and was terrified by my reaction to it. it made me want a cuddle from my mum, for the first time in a fucking long time.

the video just made me howl and dissolve, and want to hug steve mason. i sent him a 'can we have a cup of tea and talk about our mutual odd experiences' email just before i saw him live, when i melted (in a good way) and got literally help up by a friend and a monitor. he replied after the gig, and was absolutely lovely and a bit 'look after yourself, you big mental'.
um.. all i can say is rah. totally new twist on it now. fucking dance the 'wut' away.

/minor braincrack

My imaginary girlfriend mentioned this and it is one of those great undiscovered gems that sometimes you can't believe that you found

Love Incognito:)
One of the best live bands I have ever seen.
I like this live cover of the Jones Girls Philly classic.

Back
Top Bottom