Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Wetherspoons runs out of ketchup

Fucking ME. Like gay marriage, why does it bother anyone else? I don't insist you have beans
I despise vinegar but wouldn't call anyone a wrongun for wrongly have that wrong shit all over their fucking wrong fucking fish wrong grrr etc

I suggest you avoid the FEB thread and anything that mentions baked potatoes and the relative positioning of beans and cheese therein. This is urban75 and these arguments can rage for years/decades.

Fucking ME. Like gay marriage, why does it bother anyone else? I don't insist you have beans
I despise vinegar but wouldn't call anyone a wrongun for wrongly have that wrong shit all over their fucking wrong fucking fish wrong grrr etc

It's like putting jam on a pork chop or mustard on an eclaire…

And don't you live in Grimsby? Having beans on fish there is like church burning or sommat… ;)

There's also been - or so I've been told - a shortage of sugar sachets as loads more places go for condiment & sugar sachets in place of bottles and bowls / shakers ... something to do with stopping people handling things.
GOOD. I've always been suspicious of non-sacheted seasonings since the time I sprinkled the scrambled eggs in my hotel breakfast with what I thought was cracked black pepper, but in fact turned out to be fucking sand in small fucking ornamental vase.

SAND. :mad:

GOOD. I've always been suspicious of non-sacheted seasonings since the time I sprinkled the scrambled eggs in my hotel breakfast with what I thought was cracked black pepper, but in fact turned out to be fucking sand in small fucking ornamental vase.

SAND. :mad:

I don't like sand.

Chef Brown Sauce best sauce.
Not Tonkatsu or similar? Japanese have a sauce that they refer to as 'so-su' (ie. sauce in a Japanese accent) and a classmate of mine at uni used to make a fuss about this wonderful Japanese sauce that was so lovely and exotic but when I had some it was just brown sauce, and very nice too. He was very offended when I pointed this out and accused me of not knowing what I was talking about but he was a public school type and maybe never had brown sauce in this country.

Not Tonkatsu or similar? Japanese have a sauce that they refer to as 'so-su' (ie. sauce in a Japanese accent) and a classmate of mine at uni used to make a fuss about this wonderful Japanese sauce that was so lovely and exotic but when I had some it was just brown sauce, and very nice too. He was very offended when I pointed this out and accused me of not knowing what I was talking about but he was a public school type and maybe never had brown sauce in this country.

Yeah, there's a load of brown sauces here and am just being nostalgic for the Irish one. :)

Back
Top Bottom