Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Western Vegans pricing Bolivians out of their staple diet, driving poverty

Because, as I said, I love food too much. It's a great source of pleasure. To suggest that is somehow narrow minded or shallow is ridiculous.
sooo what, why don't you enjoy your food and not worry about those that make different choices to you?
and it is narrow minded

tbh it's your never changing reaction that's the funny bit.
why is getting one over on someone's dietary choices and their reaction to you rubbishing it funny?
bit sad to be amused at such things at your age, didn't the baby arriving help you to grow up a bit? :confused:

why is getting one over on someone's dietary choices and their reaction to you rubbishing it funny?
bit sad to be amused at such things at your age, didn't the baby arriving help you to grow up a bit? :confused:
35em1d.jpg

what's funny Ax^ and GS?
did you ping girls bra straps in school? do you still?

were you bullied at school

everyone was having a light giggle at finally the turn around from "oh meat eaters are responsible for all the worlds social, environmentally and economic problems” which is thrown around in the media almost every day..

then you had to wander in like morrisey smelling bacon at a music festival and start complaining about the sand in your vagina

get over yourself no one fucking gives a shit

:D

were you bullied at school

everyone was having a light giggle at finally the turn around from "oh meat eaters are responsible for all the worlds social, environmentally and economic problems” which is thrown around in the media almost every day..

then you had to wander in like morrisey smelling bacon at a music festival and start complaining about the sand in your vagina

get over yourself no one fucking gives a shit

:D
why do you keep posting then if no one gives a shit
what has it got to do with vegans re meat stories in media
is it because you see them as an 'easy target'?
why the need for the :D
why dont you get over yourself you offensive knob?

*Will everyone put their buns back in their holsters and step the fuck down from the motherfucking moral high ground! :mad:

* - to be read in Samuel L. Jackson's voice

It's just another form of trying to offend a minority.

Now that these people can't get their kicks from abusing people based on race, sexuality etc, they move on to another target they perceive as weak, such as vegans. It's EXACTLY the same mentality, and shows up people's true colours ime. I actually pity them, because it's obviously based upon insecurity, and inferiority complexes.

Hmm never been to Slovenia, I get horse meat in The Netherlands from quite a big supermarket but stuck in Montreal until next week and not found any here. :(

E2A all the news from UK has been making me feel peckish

It's just another form of trying to offend a minority.

Now that these people can't get their kicks from abusing people based on race, sexuality etc, they move on to another target they perceive as weak, such as vegans. It's EXACTLY the same mentality, and shows up people's true colours ime. I actually pity them, because it's obviously based upon insecurity, and inferiority complexes.

oi off the cross

:mad:

*shakes fist at sky*

what moral high ground..

so people are fucking up the planet again...

but not vegans..

:)

tbh i would guess your average vegans have a more sympathetic "planet view" than the average meat eater. The one I know (and i know this isnt a representative sample) has always been big on recycling, not wasting stuff etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom