Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Walking Across Wales in a Straight Line (trespassing)

not that anyone cares but i didnt like the euro one and this doesnt appeal either...crawl through brambles all day, fine, play geoguesser, fine, have a holiday in usa, whatever

not that anyone cares but i didnt like the euro one and this doesnt appeal either...crawl through brambles all day, fine, play geoguesser, fine, have a holiday in usa, whatever
I think they were my favourite. There's bits where he's obvs getting support from subscribers but the hitch hiking stuff really reminded me of my youth. I did a lot of looking into what it's like to hitch now with the idea of just going out randomly to see where I'd end up...then covid struck.

HNNT USA part one is out!

Rocky start, but picks up nicely :)
Will be interesting to compare to HNTT Europe

He's got over 1million subs and must be worth a fair bit based on his viewing figures. Fuck taking tickets from some kid working at the hostel when they were about to pay for them anyway. It hardly takes anything away from the challenge if he were to say, 'That's really nice of you mate but we were gonna buy them, it's fine'.

And Greg might want to arrange himself better in those grey sweat shorts aswell. :hmm:

Oh and the Queen hug. :rolleyes:

I hope it gets better.

i dont know why but i cant bring myself to watch this but would happily see him hurting himself by clambering pointlessly through a hedge yet again :D
Yeah it's weird. I loved the Europe series, but they seem to be "putting themselves about a bit" in USA if you know what I mean? Feels a bit forced.

More cold lumpy moorland and twisted ankles I say! Was a lovely treat to see #4 pop up in my subs :)

I watched both parts of that this week, not heard of the guy before but it came up in my YouTube feed and, being from Birmingham, I was interested to see how he and his brother managed to do that!

I've now just finished watching the 3rd part of his quest to get from Walsall to Dudley in the Black Country - great stuff!

I watched both parts of that this week, not heard of the guy before but it came up in my YouTube feed and, being from Birmingham, I was interested to see how he and his brother managed to do that!

I've now just finished watching the 3rd part of his quest to get from Walsall to Dudley in the Black Country - great stuff!
Must admit- I've yet to watch the whole of the 1st episode. I think I've started it numerous times whilst pissed & have subsequently forgotten I'd started it or where I'd reached.

This dude does similar stuff.. This one is in progress (as in mid series on YT) . I like GWs latest mission, it appeals!

Back
Top Bottom