Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Vehicle tracker

kalidarkone

Bringing YOU round.....
Anyone got one? I think I should get one for Queenie. Should also lower the insurance.

Recommendations welcome.

Depends on the car, it's value and likelihood of theft of course.
I have no recommendations other than someone once said it's best to have two. One which is in a relatively obvious location for the thieves to remove with another well hidden, which having found one already, they will probably obverlook.
Would it not be better and more efficient to get some form of steering lock?

Depends on the car, it's value and likelihood of theft of course.
I have no recommendations other than someone once said it's best to have two. One which is in a relatively obvious location for the thieves to remove with another well hidden, which having found one already, they will probably obverlook.
Would it not be better and more efficient to get some form of steering lock?
It's a camper with a high spec. Very sought after round here.

This is above and beyond having a steering lock and alarm and immobiliser. Vehicle thieves are using top tech in order to nick vehicles, cloning keys etc. In the event it was nicked it can be tracked. Uses driver recognition tech etc.

It would also lower my insurance.

I spoke to my insurer about fitting a tracker, they said it would be useful but would not change the insurance premium. Check with yours.

If I put one on my vehicles I'll put window stickers announcing it. I'd also fit two for the reasons mentioned by others.

Back
Top Bottom