Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Vaughan Gething's time is up

At half past 1 it's still scheduled to be First Minister's Questions:

They've just been quoting his resignation statement or whatever. Graceless probably covers this bit at least:

'A growing assertion that some kind of wrongdoing has taken place has been pernicious, politically motivated and patently untrue.

In 11 years as a minister, I have never ever made a decision for personal gain. I have never ever misused or abused my ministerial responsibilities.

My integrity matters. I have not compromised it.

I regret that the burden of proof is no longer an important commodity in the language of our politics. I do hope that can change.'
Yep, that’s the guy I met many years ago when he was first starting out. Full of ‘don’t you know who I am??’ vibes…

Excellent - absolute scumbag.
Says quite a lot about Starmer - not only his morals, but also his acumen - that he's still backing Gething
And just as much that he discards him like a piece of shit on your shoe. Starmer really is a 100% verminous disloyal snake. The great thing is with the exception of AI bot KE, many on U75 know this already!

They've just been quoting his resignation statement or whatever. Graceless probably covers this bit at least:

'A growing assertion that some kind of wrongdoing has taken place has been pernicious, politically motivated and patently untrue.

In 11 years as a minister, I have never ever made a decision for personal gain. I have never ever misused or abused my ministerial responsibilities.

My integrity matters. I have not compromised it.

I regret that the burden of proof is no longer an important commodity in the language of our politics. I do hope that can change.'
A cunt till the end, fuck him and all of his ilk

Back
Top Bottom