Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Users threaten to leave Spotify as the company hosts Alex Jones shithead Alex Jones podcasts

editor

hiraethified
This could be enough to make me move elsewhere. This guy is filth.

Spotify is hosting podcasts by Alex Jones's controversial Infowars podcast.

A vast number of the company's customers are threatening to cancel their subscriptions over the streaming service's decision to keep the podcasts up.

Jones has attracted criticism over a wide variety of false claims and personal attacks, including suggestions that the Sandy Hook massacre and other mass shootings were hoaxes. Those conspiracy theories and rumours are often shared on his Infowars shows, including on the podcast.
People are leaving Spotify over their decision to host Alex Jones Infowars podcast

I still cant' decide if he believes what he's saying or has just found being a monumental ransid arsehole lucrative and bizarrely self affirming.

A lot of these 'platforms' host very dodgy content. Bezo's Amazon Prime platform has the 9/11 conspiracy theory documentary Loose Change for example.

Well, he has argued in court that his on-show persona is an act. So either he's a fraud or a perjurer, take your pick.

He likes to play both sides of that:

On April 17th, the first day of the trial, Jones’s lawyers defined him as a “performance artist” akin to Jon Stewart and Rush Limbaugh. Jonathan Tilove, an American-Statesman reporter covering the trial, tweeted that the lawyers described their client’s on-air persona as having the ability to combine “humor, bombasity, sarcasm, wit.”

That night, Jones posted an InfoWars video contradicting his lawyer’s statement. “They’ve got articles out today that say I’m fake, all of this other crap. Total bull,” Jones said, according to Tilove. “The media is deceiving everywhere. I 110-percent believe what I stand for.”

Alex Jones’ Custody Trial: 10 WTF Moments – Rolling Stone

I'm sure his listeners are gullible enough to believe whatever he tells them, even if its 180 degrees from what he said yesterday.

Actually, I'm leaning towards him being a fraud. The shouty puce twat advertises and sells a whole range of snake-oil quackshit to his audience.

Seriously, this is a before-and-after picture promoting something of his:

l5limm1eavzy.jpg

Reminds me of those pictures you see in Traditional Chinese Medicine shop windows, except that even those frauds make more of an effort. Jones clearly has a low opinion of the intellect of his audience.

Actually, I'm leaning towards him being a fraud. The shouty puce twat advertises and sells a whole range of snake-oil quackshit to his audience.

Seriously, this is a before-and-after picture promoting something of his:

l5limm1eavzy.jpg

Reminds me of those pictures you see in Traditional Chinese Medicine shop windows, except that even those frauds make more of an effort. Jones clearly has a low opinion of the intellect of his audience.

I see no difference apart from him being a lot redder in the picture on the right.

Back
Top Bottom