Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

URGENT UPDATE: friend coming to the UK - can you check this info is correct?

So I've got another question on behalf of a friend. This time it's for their brother coming from Italy to the UK later this week.
This seems to suggest that so long as they take a test before leaving they won't have to isolate for 2 days on arrival.
Is this correct?

View attachment 299564

Plus another test within 48 hours of arrival and quarantine until you get a negative test result:

When you arrive in England – fully vaccinated​

After you arrive in England you must take a COVID-19 PCR test. This is the test that you booked before travel.

You can take the test any time after you arrive and before the end of day 2 at the latest. The day you arrive is day 0.

You must quarantine in your home or the place you are staying while you await your test result.

Plus another test within 48 hours of arrival and quarantine until you get a negative test result:

When you arrive in England – fully vaccinated​

After you arrive in England you must take a COVID-19 PCR test. This is the test that you booked before travel.

You can take the test any time after you arrive and before the end of day 2 at the latest. The day you arrive is day 0.

You must quarantine in your home or the place you are staying while you await your test result.
I figured that would be the reality. Thank you. I'll pass the message on.

It's the same answer as before. Get a test before leave country of origin. Arrive in the UK, go straight to place you're staying and get tested within 2 days, and isolate at place you are staying until you get a negative result.

I expect the % of people following that is very, very low.

Back
Top Bottom