Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urbanites in Brum...

No no no no, I don't think we can welcome someone who can't eat chinese :eek: :hmm: I mean, what next! No beer? No cheese? No gin? :eek:

what *kind* of allergies stuff?

And you don't like the gloop of takeaway MSG Chinese. A proper Chinese is nothing like that shite.
It is NOT shite :mad: I agree it isn't chinese food but MSG has a special place in my life and you can both stop being horrible about it :mad:

Except you do eat Chinese, because you eat stir fry when I make it. :D

And you don't like the gloop of takeaway MSG Chinese. A proper Chinese is nothing like that shite.

a bag of veg and a jar of sauce would probably insult Chinese people to hear it being called chinese.

I can't stand the rubbery greasy feel of the food ugh. Thai all the way.

No no no no, I don't think we can welcome someone who can't eat chinese :eek: :hmm: I mean, what next! No beer? No cheese? No gin? :eek:

what *kind* of allergies stuff?
Sulphites. Indian is normally a safe bet, I can always assemble a meal at an Indian restaurant. I can't eat some cheeses, nor drink beer. Thus far gin seems fine, and I found out at the weekend I can drink high quality rum neat. :oops:

purenarcotic said:
I have no idea if it makes things from scratch but chung ying garden has the BEST dim sum. :D

I hope it does but I'm pretty resigned to the fact that the above sentence in fact reads something like 'chung ying garden makes some of the most delicious toxic poison'.

:(

Moseley was the coolest fucking place in the 1990's but by all accounts from my Brummie Brethren it's not a patch these days on what it once was (which back then was anarcho-crust heaven!).

Oh, and someone mentioned the Hare and Hounds in Kings Heath earlier which is pretty cool. Pass yourself off as a true local by calling it the 'Hairy Mounds' and be sure to have some curry sauce on your chips too. You'll be pronouncing tooth 'tuth' before you know it you lucky bastard.

Oh I miss Brum!

Back
Top Bottom