Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urban Radio up and (test) running - anyone up for it?

Some cover of Jesus Built My Hot Rod?

Possibly... can't find it on the track listing though, and any youtube version I can find is nothing like it. I'm guessing they covered something really old. "Ministry" did it in 1991 apparently.

Ignore that request, I found the track listing for "Randy & Earls Honky Tonkin mix".

This weekend i'll put up tracklistings of all the mixes that i have info for.

Im thinking that maybe ill update the playlist about once a month, and post all the tracklistings for that month in one go too... hopefully each month we'll have about 12 hours of programming - I think thats what we've hit this month. So keep the content coming!

... so is that a yes to a seventies themed groovy disco hour, complete with real seventies advertising, if I can get my arse in gear and do it?

Music taste is of course totally subjective, but I understand an hour of 'caramelldansen' and similar probably wouldn't go down well.

I'm just curious about the 'adverts' though... as funny as it would be to include them, I don't know if it would be frowned upon by the community listening.

Presumably once it's done, I upload it somewhere and notify someone so they can download it and stick it on the server? I need a name, DJ AJ has already been taken.

i can just tell urban is going to love these mixes

pandoras_box_front.jpg

I'll wait till a name has been decided before embarking on my contribution, I think. So you're safe for a bit yet.

I'm enjoying the music.
Nina Simone even :cool:

I must work out how to make one of these mix thingies - I have a great desire
to lay some of my music on urban peeps. :oops:

... ponders if U75 is ready for some "Cowboy Troy" in a mix... I've come up with about 4 different programmes so far :) I'll get my arse in gear and submit them, honest,

Back
Top Bottom