Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urban Postcard Exchange - Summer 2014

Well I have done mine now. Little more than a doodle but at least it's something. Hopefully it will get there!

My one didn't arrive last time...it was sent to the abyss that is Leeds :D

I have a question. What is the protocol for revealing who sent what etc? A couple have arrived now and no one has owned up! :)

I am the maker of the tree card. :D

Most things from the garden:
Euculyptus bark.
Random leaves from a lovely plant.
Some white and blue lobellia.
Green arcylic paint.
Words from a postcard from work.
Some card and some prit stick.

I recognised the address so I hope you don't mind that I personalised the message on the back. :)

I sneaked my friend Emma onto the list this time, and she had this lovely card the other day. :)

emma_zpsed00745a.jpg

I have my card sitting on my desk waiting to post and I'm feeling woefully inadequate about it and don't want to post it. However, I have no idea what to do instead. So I think I will probably end up posting it and hope it gets lost in order to save my embarrassment.

I have my card sitting on my desk waiting to post and I'm feeling woefully inadequate about it and don't want to post it. However, I have no idea what to do instead. So I think I will probably end up posting it and hope it gets lost in order to save my embarrassment.
Don't be daft! :D

I promise you, it's just really nice to receive something which isn't a bill in the post!

This isn't a competition. If it was, you could count me out as I wouldn't stand much of a chance.

Your card will slightly improve somebody's day when it arrives, just post it. The next one will be easier.

I think the I was shit at art at school amongst us should be a bit kinder to ourselves

I reckon when people change their mind about participating, they assuage their guilt by simply pretending the exchange isn't happening. Your recipient, I note from my files, doesn't seem to have posted on the thread at all, so I suspect they've dropped out.

Shame that means your postcard is lost in the ether (or maybe on someone's fridge unaknowledged), but that seems to be the way it goes.

OK. Mine now has a stamp on it but I have missed today's post. It will go in a post box on the way home though, sans envelope.

I put mine in my bag to post today and its front fell off :eek:

Tactical application of glue and envelope tonight I think....

I think the I was shit at art at school amongst us should be a bit kinder to ourselves
I'm with you except in the "I was shit at Art School" brigade :D
I have just made mine and it's the most handcraft I've put in so far so I hope it is liked :oops: Will post tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom