Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urban Postcard Exchange - Summer 2014

well the one i sent hasn't been posted - so if anyone in London didn't get one, it could have been from me :(

eta or maybe it was so crap it was mistaken as a pizza leaflet and used to light the fire.

well the one i sent hasn't been posted - so if anyone in London didn't get one, it could have been from me :(

eta or maybe it was so crap it was mistaken as a pizza leaflet and used to light the fire.

I'm in London and I didn't get one.

I'm sure it wasn't crap! I do check through junk mail so pretty sure I wouldn't have thrown it away if it was me you sent it to.

I'm still sticking to my theory of sticky-fingered posties, as some of my worse efforts got through when the better ones didn't.

Sometimes in London Posties are not always very careful at checking flat/house numbers or two envelopes get a bit stuck together.

I have lived in various places where we've had another near addresses post put through our door.
I'm the sort of person that would go round and put it in the correct letterbox but many people wouldn't bother.

we
Sometimes in London Posties are not always very careful at checking flat/house numbers or two envelopes get a bit stuck together.

I have lived in various places where we've had another near addresses post put through our door.
I'm the sort of person that would go round and put it in the correct letterbox but many people wouldn't bother.
've had something delivered today for a postcode 20 minutes away!

Back
Top Bottom