Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Christmas 15/ January 16 Postcard exchange?

Sorry for the photo delay - I couldn't upload it from my phone at home (maybe a bad connection last night as I don't have WiFi.
If I can't do that, will try to email it to myself and post it from my work pc.

I have deliberately not been opening this thread so it would stay in my unwatched threads list as a reminder.

I then spent some time at work this afternoon putting something together with what I have in the office. I decided I was too embarrassed to send it but I now have this astrosity to sit on my desk and remind me I need to do something.

Then I opened the thread and have seen wonderful pictures that make me double glad I didn't put a stamp on it :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

I will get to it!!! I will.

I was worried too but it's not a competition, surely? Anything postcard sized that comes out of someone else's head is likely to be a pleasing curiosity, at least.
No, seriously!!! It was embarrassing. I will post a picture once I have posted my real one. Or maybe I will just send my recipient both so they can have a giggle!!!

I have inspiration now though so it will happen on Sunday!!

I made the one I sent (which doesn't seem to have arrived) out of things I had on my work desk, sort of as a theme.

But I don't think you'll get to see it and I stupidly didn't take a picture of it.

I'm really sorry, I still can't post the photo :(
I've saved it on my work pc now but it's saying there is a problem with uploading - sorry, I am not very good with tech stuff.

Is the sender able to post for me - it's a great pic of paint trails that have been scored across in parts - thanks again :)

I'm really sorry, I still can't post the photo :(
I've saved it on my work pc now but it's saying there is a problem with uploading - sorry, I am not very good with tech stuff.

Is the sender able to post for me - it's a great pic of paint trails that have been scored across in parts - thanks again :)

Is this it?

P1040357.JPG

Apols for crap picture!

I posted mine off today but I'm not convinced it will reach its intended recipient.
If anyone gets a "you have to pay an fee for the postage" card through the door, I apologise!

I wasn't sure whether or not we're expected to out ourselves as the artists of our postcards? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom