Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urban Postcard Exchange - Summer 2014

Mine doesn't see to have arrived :(

I still can't post a picture of the one u received but it was of the founder member of the Brixton Mutants society :D

It was supposed to originally be a side-profile of the editor, done as an intaglio print. Problem was that when I was scratching the image into the plastic, my hand slipped a couple of times, and rather than make the editor look like he had a massive chin and nose, I thought "I know, I'll turn it into a standard Brixton mutant!". :oops:

Had almost given up hope, but this arrived today:

20140721_182300_zps564d73bd.jpg

:)

I came home from holiday to find one. I was very confused at first! I will post a pic later. I am going to send mine today as well :) Sorry it's so late.

I am also cardless - I did sign up after the deadline though. Leeds definitely has as small collection of my mail somewhere :hmm:

(I did wonder whether it was karma for totally failing to send one last yea, but realise that's already been covered by not getting one last year..)

When do we decide the one we sent is lost and post a photo? I sent mine after the deadline and it had a long way to swim, but even so.....:(

Back
Top Bottom