Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urban Clubbing Club

Cheap //budget crash options for 2?
Shit just seen this now. And realised our birthday is on a Wednesday :(

You still interested? I'd have to take time off work, and not sure there'd be many in for a mid-week techno sesh?! Tempting tho.

Also interested in these:

Almost certainly going to the first and third one. Anyone in?

Shit just seen this now. And realised our birthday is on a Wednesday :(

You still interested? I'd have to take time off work, and not sure there'd be many in for a mid-week techno sesh?! Tempting tho.

Also interested in these:

Almost certainly going to the first and third one. Anyone in?

they've all vanished!

my friend & I are interested in this!

System. 9th Birthday

what about crash options for two?

I'd love to goto pearson sound night, and the venue looks better than System night venue, the mint club, that I posted above, although they have a good line up too.

Isn't Orang Utan based around Leeds now?

another Crossbones reunion do on Feb 11th, at the Shelter on kingsland road, which I guess is a place that I have been to before but with a different name.

So, what about flugel then, Fez909 , Orang Utan & any other Leeds based interested persons?

My friend and i were again looking at it, between us we know a few folk that run nights up there too, like the Butter Side Up & Louche.

We need a recommendation for a backpackers hostel or crash pad if anyone knows of such a place that would be cool with us rolling in early hours and maybe a late checkout?

not if you have any culture or taste but good surfing
I'm in some sleepy fishing village in the north, far away from the big resorts. Will just potter about, reading and cycling. No clubbing.
The craziest thing I might do is cycle up Teide, but it's probably be too hard. I hear it's a long climb.

there are a couple of cannabis clubs in the LC area, its also easy to buy decent green off the street hagglers, altho pay no more than 20 bucks a bag.

also if you ask quietly in the head shops close to the beach, they'll sell you a smoke too.

I'm in some sleepy fishing village in the north, far away from the big resorts. Will just potter about, reading and cycling. No clubbing.
The craziest thing I might do is cycle up Teide, but it's probably be too hard. I hear it's a long climb.

I think you either need a permit or you have to go in a group with a guide?

maybe that just applies to the summit?

1613847_10153795612530154_1721759644_n.jpg

So, what about flugel then, Fez909 , Orang Utan & any other Leeds based interested persons?

My friend and i were again looking at it, between us we know a few folk that run nights up there too, like the Butter Side Up & Louche.

We need a recommendation for a backpackers hostel or crash pad if anyone knows of such a place that would be cool with us rolling in early hours and maybe a late checkout?
On intruders bit drink. Will reply on they morning

Back
Top Bottom