Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urban Clubbing Club

Fez909

toilet expert
An idea: Post up some interesting nights you're going to, or interested in going to, and the Urb massive go, err en masse. Handy for those times you've got nowt on, or looking for ideas, or looking for company when all your mates aren't interested in something you hoping to go to.

Any takers?

I've just bought tickets for Marcellus Pittman in Leeds if anyone fancies some Detroit action next month :cool:

Dimensions with Marcellus Pittman

If you're going out and you want some Urbz tagging along, post up your event here :thumbs:

Nice one Fezzle :)

Weymouth on 1st October, me DJing at dnb/old skool night feat. Sub Zero. :thumbs::cool:

9 - 4 @ Retina

Come on then!

I'm surprised there's that many, it's a pretty tiny place... i got a birthday party in walthamstow on tho so just seeing if it is feasible.

I think they're too hardcore to have tickets tho (and possible too hardcore to even end up doing the night, I hope not tho)

An idea: Post up some interesting nights you're going to, or interested in going to, and the Urb massive go, err en masse. Handy for those times you've got nowt on, or looking for ideas, or looking for company when all your mates aren't interested in something you hoping to go to.

Any takers?

I've just bought tickets for Marcellus Pittman in Leeds if anyone fancies some Detroit action next month :cool:

Dimensions with Marcellus Pittman

If you're going out and you want some Urbz tagging along, post up your event here :thumbs:
i'm off to that too - i think - tempted by the Orbit reunion on Saturday too.
And there's Gerd Janson and Marcel Dettman and Marcel Fengler coming up
basically everything here: Upcoming Events | The Wire Club - Leeds
But best of all coming up is the next Acetate with Resom and Pearson Sound:
Acetate #21

i'm off to that too - i think - tempted by the Orbit reunion on Saturday too.
And there's Gerd Janson and Marcel Dettman and Marcel Fengler coming up
basically everything here: Upcoming Events | The Wire Club - Leeds
But best of all coming up is the next Acetate with Resom and Pearson Sound:
Acetate #21
Nice one. See you there :)

Not sure about the Orbit re-union. The last one I went to was alright but a bit dead. Joey Beltram was on.

Listened to a few sets of Gemma Furbank and didn't much like them. You rate her? I don't know the others on the line up.

It wouldn't have been needed in 1998 because we'd all be out anyway and you didn't have to plan nights out months in advance then.

This is perfect for older folk who needs to get the kids minded, buy those advanced saver train tickets, and order their chemicals from China and wait for the delivery :cool:

excellent idea.

Some nights I'm planning to hit up.

Come Thru at Chunk this saturday. Hip hop/rnb/jersey club/bassline and god knows what else. They've got DJ Haram on bringing middle eastern ideas into danceable electronic music so well looking forward to that. Also Yamaneko who makes loads of grime instrumentals though I've been a bit out of touch with that.

Might also try and catch Scratcha DVA, Iglew, Timbah, Merouac at a night the following week. We'll have to see.

Trying to get a crew together to go to the next don't on the 8th of October, wonky and fucked up techno crew you know the score!

Really hope i can make it down :)

What else. Janus and Non night at Corsica on the 29th. Plex in November. Stingray the day after.

Anyone interested in any of these?

OOF

"DJS ON THE NIGHT

FIFTH ERA (DJ SET)
FACE HOOVER
KENNY KRAMP
DEXORCIST
RAVE ENFORCER
LEON C"

Dexorcist is a fuckin' badman, i saw him play Cristian Vogel - Way of the Wyrd (you know the one on magnetic north, infra ep?) at 4:30 at a small warehouse party in sheffield and it made mush out of my brain.

Nice one. See you there :)

Not sure about the Orbit re-union. The last one I went to was alright but a bit dead. Joey Beltram was on.

Listened to a few sets of Gemma Furbank and didn't much like them. You rate her? I don't know the others on the line up.

Yeah, i mean I guess it fulfills a purpose but it's pretty bog standard hard techno - was gonna go in May or was it July but checked out some of the sets and I didn't really feel like going to wire for 6 hours of the same. I like to have my face taken off in interesting ways, too much of that singular locked down trance feeling can make things dull for me.

excellent idea.

Some nights I'm planning to hit up.

Come Thru at Chunk this saturday. Hip hop/rnb/jersey club/bassline and god knows what else. They've got DJ Haram on bringing middle eastern ideas into danceable electronic music so well looking forward to that. Also Yamaneko who makes loads of grime instrumentals though I've been a bit out of touch with that.

Might also try and catch Scratcha DVA, Iglew, Timbah, Merouac at a night the following week. We'll have to see.

Trying to get a crew together to go to the next don't on the 8th of October, wonky and fucked up techno crew you know the score!

Really hope i can make it down :)

What else. Janus and Non night at Corsica on the 29th. Plex in November. Stingray the day after.

Anyone interested in any of these?
Tempted by Don't but I think the funds won't stretch that far... :(

Leeds has loads of house nights but I always find house crowds to be so reserved and vibeless, even if the music is good...

Not a complaint, I just don't want to be looking to london or Manchester whenever I want to go out.

Back
Top Bottom