Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urban 75’s time is up

wow

Banned
Banned
….and your leader knows it. Visitor numbers, advertising numbers, new member requests, search engine numbers — all down. Every reasonable measure of success or even sustainability is down. You won’t take my word for it, but internet forums in general and this place specifically are like MySpace…history :-(

You and I know this site doesn’t advertise. But casual readers don’t. Maybe they’ll wonder how the leader pays his (internet) bills, especially after he nearly had a breakdown when he got a really small gas bill earlier this year

….and your leader knows it. Visitor numbers, advertising numbers, new member requests, search engine numbers — all down. Every reasonable measure of success or even sustainability is down. You won’t take my word for it, but internet forums in general and this place specifically are like MySpace…history :-(

If the only there were some sort of off that you could fuck.

Is your next thread going to expose the fact that every Pope in history has been a Catholic? Or that new evidence suggest bears shit in woods but the wankers on U75 will never admit it?

Why are you here then and investing time in making stupid posts? Trying to forge your place in history? Trying to rewrite history? Trying to perfect troll time travel?

Back
Top Bottom