Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine

Wot no mention that anarchist MMA fighter Jeff Monson has been given Luhansk citizenship (and is also pursuing a Russian passport)?!

This ex-UFC fighter is first U.S. 'citizen' of rebel state

Oh, and:

CmLtkq8WIAACLxQ.jpg

:eek: :hmm:

#PDsting

Paging copliker chilango BigTom frogwoman Fozzie Bear

Is Vlad Jr wearing leather?

According to the article you posted he is trying to clear traces of his recent jaunts. His holiday in the DNR will be the past he wants to erase the most I bet, since he's fallen in love with a fellow conflict tourist and likely wants to stay in the USA. Given what happened to pretty boy having his plane diverted to Kiev, do you reckon he could be extradited to a torture chamber in Ukraine if the authorities catch on what he was doing over there? He's a no mark really, but so was the other guy. The SBU might have a few lists and his Brazilian mate will be talking a lot after several late night beatings. I'd be shitting my pants.
He's in the US military now. He has dual French/American citizenship which is handy.

He fought with Russian-backed militants in Ukraine. Now he’s a U.S. soldier.

With his well-documented history of espousing extreme right-wing views and his role in an armed group backed by a U.S. adversary, Cuvelier’s ability to join the Army raises questions about the recruitment process and whether applicants are thoroughly screened before they are able to enlist.
No shit.

I don't think the other one wants to be a viking anymore. He was safe in Brazil but lured to Europe by the SBU with a fake job offer and got 13 years. Being Brazilian might have spared him from torture and whatnot. After denying being a leftist in Argo's videos, sniggering at the very suggestion really, he now says he's "always been a communist" and was "dismayed" by neo nazis on the Russian side.

A Rússia e o mundo / Russia and the world: The Eurasian Movement in Brazil: trajectory and arrest of Rafael Lusvarghi

The pretty boy as Jesus pic in the blog post, lol, has the emblem of New Resistance, a Yank-Canadian Duginist micro-group formed by, among others, an old American Front member.

He's lost a bit of weight.

Looking at the video there's a photo of someone holding the Nazi battle flag. I forgot his name but he's a Russian who was quite fond of posting his participation in the war on social media. Posing next to the corpses of Ukrainian soldiers he had mutilated with a knife. Likes hurting animals, too.

"“By publishing a story on me, you are jeopardizing my career and rendering a great service to anyone trying to embarrass the Army. My former Russian comrades would love it. … so, I please ask you to reconsider using my name and/or photo.”

Its all went a bit Colonel Callan when he was booted out of Iraq after dealing our some battlefield justice to another volunteer according to that article. Stand up guy etc

Last edited:
we sold some SAXON to Ukraine a horrible slightly armoured truck designed to rush UK units to ww3 in Germany and then the MOD struggled to find something useful to do with them.
they could block roads in Belfast and allow loyalist to lob bricks at them:hmm: best description well it keeps your kit dry:).

serbs looted two in Bosnia and when they taunted the unit they had stolen them off of were offered keys and worksheets for the rest:D.
not sure what ukraine ever did to us.

we sold some SAXON to Ukraine a horrible slightly armoured truck designed to rush UK units to ww3 in Germany and then the MOD struggled to find something useful to do with them.

I always thought they looked pretty cool in "future dystopia police vehicle" kind of way.
Could rent them out to movie companies...

Lusvarghi got out in December and claims to be a god-botherer now, mainly because he's stuck in a monastery in Kiev.

From Brazilian Poster Boy For Ukraine's Separatists To 'Man Of God'
A day later some badly tattooed Ukrainians picked him up and took him to SBU HQ. New trial on the way apparently.

Ukrainian Nationalists Seize Brazilian Man Who Fought For Russia-Backed Separatists

The men, some of whom appeared to be members of a far-right militia known as the Azov Battalion, barged into the Svyato-Pokrovskyy Holosiivskyy Monastery on May 4, live-streaming as they searched his room, taking documents and a journal. They also spat at the feet of a priest, and chanted: "Glory to the nation, death to enemies!"

Guillaume Cuvelier was kicked out of the US military.

- The Washington Post

A well-known militant who fought with Russian-backed separatists in Ukraine and participated in far-right European politics before joining the U.S. Army has been discharged from the military, a spokeswoman for the Army said.

Earlier this month The Washington Post reported that Pfc. Guillaume Cuvelier, 29, had spent time with French ultranationalist groups before helping create an anti-Western militant group in eastern Ukraine in 2014. After leaving Ukraine in 2015 and fighting alongside Kurdish peshmerga in Iraq, Cuvelier shipped to U.S. Army basic training in January.

He was a member of Serge Ayoub's Troisieme Voie and according to Kacper Rekawak it was the dissolution of the group following the death of Clement Meric that led him to create Unite Continentale.

cuvelier serge ayoub.jpg

Last edited:
Training kids to kill at Ukrainian nationalist camp
12/11/18
The campers, some clad in combat fatigues, carefully aim their assault rifles. Their instructor offers advice: Don’t think of your target as a human being.

So when these boys and girls shoot, they will shoot to kill.

Most are in their teens, but some are as young as 8 years old. They are at a summer camp created by one of Ukraine’s radical nationalist groups, hidden in a forest in the west of the country, that was visited by The Associated Press. The camp has two purposes: to train children to defend their country from Russians and their sympathizers — and to spread nationalist ideology.
“We never aim guns at people,” instructor Yuri “Chornota” Cherkashin tells them. “But we don’t count separatists, little green men, occupiers from Moscow, as people. So we can and should aim at them.”

The nationalists have been accused of violence and racism, but they have played a central, volunteer role in Ukraine’s conflict with Russia — and they have maintained links with the government. Earlier this year, the Ministry of Youth and Sports earmarked 4 million hryvnias (about $150,000) to fund some of the youth camps among the dozens built by the nationalists. The purpose, according to the ministry, is “national patriotic education.”

Back
Top Bottom