Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tulse Hill news, chitter chatter and gossip

Honestly, the THT is the best place for a pint or two. Hopefully Knowles hurry up.

It was a pushchair parking lot in there today.

Bring your kids, if you have to, I'm ok with little ones, but for fuck sake, taking up every inch of every bit of the pub with your perambulators is bang out of order.

I found a seat at one of the high tables by the window and got boxed in by baby carrying devices. It was like having a beer in a traffic jam.

Then when I got up to go to the bar...leaving all my stuff on the table....some cunt dad sat in my chair with his kid and starting playing with toys on my table....and this is part of a group that had taken over that daft big table in the middle....when I came back he sort or smiled, edged out a sorry, as if to say 'tough being a dad innit and not getting in everyone's way' to which my face said 'NO'.

...entitled fucks!

Pushchairs outside!!!!

tve18540-13-256.jpg

I really like the streets around Hillside Gardens, both up on Streatham Hill, and down through to Palace road on the other in the spring/summer. I'd love to be 'working from home' with the missus and daughter in the garden. Even if my daughter is obsessed by jumping.

The White Hart is open.

Cash only.

No standing allowed. You have to sit at a table with your drink :hmm:

I am yet to challenge this..but give me 5 minutes.

3 beardy hipster are running the bar.

Menu is pulled meat in buns...dawgs (hot dawgs) and sharing plates...

Oh and there's a cocktail menu.

The White Hart is open.

Cash only.

No standing allowed. You have to sit at a table with your drink :hmm:

I am yet to challenge this..but give me 5 minutes.

3 beardy hipster are running the bar.

Menu is pulled meat in buns...dawgs (hot dawgs) and sharing plates...

Oh and there's a cocktail menu.
What happens if you stand at your table?

Sounds like going for a pint in nazi Germany.

Back
Top Bottom