Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tulse Hill news, chitter chatter and gossip

Had lunch at the Tulse Hill Tavern.

Weirdly, you are allowed to eat in only part of the outside area.
You mean the bit just outside the back door? I think that's cos they only cater for a certain number of covers so it's about the same amount as inside. If you see what I mean?

Anyone know where the buses into Brixton are? Been waiting on the gyratory for 20 minutes now...

The bus stop opposite the now defunct fire station was not in service this morning and I saw lots of people walking. Praps there's no buses today?

Worst queue ever in the Co-op today at about half five. About 6 people waiting and only one person on the till. She rang for help about six times and nobody came - felt really sorry for here. Even the little security guy was running around trying to find somebody. Eventually one more person arrived on the tills after literally five or six minutes (smiling to himself, no apologies), by which point the queue stretched back to the freezers at the back of the shop. It's like they just don't give a fuck anymore.

Worst queue ever in the Co-op today at about half five. About 6 people waiting and only one person on the till. She rang for help about six times and nobody came - felt really sorry for here. Even the little security guy was running around trying to find somebody. Eventually one more person arrived on the tills after literally five or six minutes (smiling to himself, no apologies), by which point the queue stretched back to the freezers at the back of the shop. It's like they just don't give a fuck anymore.
Who was the lone cashier?

That's bad and unusual as they're all pretty hard working in there.

Back
Top Bottom