Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tulse Hill news, chitter chatter and gossip

Obviously they don't like scruffy types so I think we should do our best not to shower for a few days and wear our worst. Greebo, I think the old trainers would work better to piss them off.

Hoodies should do well in there too...

So'm I. The only question is old and beaten up trainers, or clean new ones? :hmm:
I don't think I know what many of you look like so I'll just watch out for scruffy trainers and hoodies and hats...we should maybe meet outside and enter en masse???

I've just been to test the 'no trainers, no standing up' rule... Front door was locked and sad looking man with beard stood behind the bar just shook his head.

They're taking this shit seriously.

10985326_10153199118540937_5925677823327301379_n.jpg

Do the coupon comes with house rules and a list of table manners to be observed?

No - the big beard with a wanker attitude has his own house rules and gets upset when questioned on them...his place..his rules....he basically said he wants rid of old locals as they put off the other customers.

The No trainers rule is bollocks for a start and it's No standing by the bar rather than anywhere?

The French cocktail guy seems ok and the Indian looking geez but as soon as Big Beard heard me asking he was straight over laying down non descriptive rules...They come from Shoredick btw.

I also grassed up Urban (told them to check) and said they should reply if they weren't being cunts.

Back
Top Bottom