Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Trump - what's the truth?

What's really going on with Trump

• He's not sick at all, it's just a ploy to look heroic & downplay COVID before election

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • He has a mild case, but has demanded to be stuffed full of meds because he's scared

Votes: 46 45.1%
  • He's developing a bad case that's being covered up with lots of steroids & lying doctors

Votes: 34 33.3%
  • He's preparing to fake his death & move to Belize with his cash before it's seized

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • We're all alseep and this is a collective hallucination

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters

Cloo

Approved by toads
So, whaddya reckon? I fear that most likely he does have it, it's not that bad but he's demanded all the medication because he's scared, and it's probably going to work as an election scheme and also result in loads more deaths because it will reinforce the idea it's not a serious illness.

I guess we'll know in the next 5-10 days anyway.

He has a moderate case and has permanently fucked whatever remained of his physical and mental health by demanding a cocktail of experimental drugs - the debate next week will end early after Trump declares he's Jesus Christ and tries to bite Joe Biden.

It is a fake thing, designed to get everyone talking about this rather than how he (they) are going to either steal or forcibly change the result of the election. Electorally it makes zero sense to do any of this, which might suggest he is no longer thinking electorally in order to stay in power.

B I reckon, and he will act like he's overcome it as he's the most incredibly strong and resilient president the world has ever seen

It is a fake thing, designed to get everyone talking about this rather than how he (they) are going to either steal or forcibly change the result of the election. Electorally it makes zero sense to do any of this, which might suggest he is no longer thinking electorally in order to stay in power.

:hmm:

Other. He’s got Covid, but early intervention, and all the best available treatment thrown at him, has of course vastly improved his outcome. Unlike the millions of US citizens without the cash or adequate insurance to get the same.

That’s not unique to Trump per se, but is an entitlement to the Presidency.

(b) but hoping that all the treatments he's demanded in mortal panic have stored up some serious bother for later on. Not enough to kill him, but enough to seriously fuck him up for a while... The one I'm hoping for the full-corona-monty is that cunt Steven Miller -but sadly, I think he's too odious for even the 'rona to want to go anywhere near...

He got a mild case panicked because he a coward and hypochondriac

and ran screaming to the hospital to get all the medication he could get

was looked after by 12 doctors

and is now claiming to be some kinda hero

Hopefully he arrogance come back to get him and he found after having turned blue on the shitter on thursday morning
with his clutched in his own cold dead hand

He got a mild case panicked because he a coward and hypochondriac

and ran screaming to the hospital to get all the medication he could get

was looked after by 12 doctors

and is now claiming to be some kinda hero

Maybe the hospital food was decent and he fancied a drive out?

the drive out was more than likely to a maccdy's for a happy meal

only burger he can fit in his tiny hands

Back
Top Bottom