Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tory ex-Minister arrested on suspicion of rape

Some people like to go to the beach, or read a novel by the pool. Sas prefers unhinged shrieking at people on the internet. by the pool, presumably.

Tbf he's gone for the popular 4th
option of just getting completely pissed. Shrieking on the internet.

Just goes to show you can't really trust any of the fuckers.
Indeed. I do not support any person who molests others, irrespective of party.

I have a strong feeling we need a General Election, see if Labour can get their act together and form a government, albeit a coalition. The Greens or lib Dems are generally available.

The current government has had it's time, more than its's time.

Like:

McGarry - thief (Awaiting sentencing)
Mackay - Sexually harassing a boy 30 years younger than him.
Patrick Grady - Sexual Harassment.
Patricia Gibson - Sexual Harassment.

Oh yes, it is only Tory MPs that are guilty of abysmal conduct.

Get a fucking grip brogdale.
I really haven't heard of any of those people but, assuming they're also elected representatives (?)...that kind of confirms in part why I'm drawn to the anarchist ideology. You're keen on representative democracy, aren't you?

Like:

McGarry - thief (Awaiting sentencing)
Mackay - Sexually harassing a boy 30 years younger than him.
Patrick Grady - Sexual Harassment.
Patricia Gibson - Sexual Harassment.

Oh yes, it is only Tory MPs that are guilty of abysmal conduct.

Get a fucking grip brogdale.
See rape and sexual harassment isn’t really a single party issue

Kind of a cross party thing,

Try not to defend it if you can help it

Isn't it in the public interest to name the MP if they can't represent their constituents in Parliament?
Its not in the interest of either the defendant or the victim. If you want to try playing top trumps with a judge about 'interest' he'll throw contempt of court at you

the unnamed male Tory currently remains in custody, after being arrested for alleged sexual offences committed between 2002 and 2009 in London. Police first received a report of the allegations in January 2020 and has conducted a two-year investigation into the claims

I wonder how long it will take for the name to leak out. 🤔

I'll be pissed off if it's Tim Loughton, having braked heavily when the twat step out in front of my van, as he crossed the road outside Worthing hospital, what a missed opportunity that was.
A mate of mine briefly joined the Young Conservatives back in the early 1970's because he had the hots for a certain female member (didn't get anywhere with her) but he did get to meet the then Education Secretary a certain Margaret Thatcher.
He later confessed his great regret that he lacked the ability to see the future.

A mate of mine briefly joined the Young Conservatives back in the early 1970's because he had the hots for a certain female member (didn't get anywhere with her) but he did get to meet the then Education Secretary a certain Margaret Thatcher.
He later confessed his great regret that he lacked the ability to see the future.
What and tried to woo the Iron lady instead? :hmm:

I think it the big man himself if I was the missus I'd be worried about him trying to mount their little dog with his history

that the fella who was making Scouse claim down voices last week

Back
Top Bottom