Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tommy Robinson, the court case and (guffaw) 'free speech'

They’ve suspended the reviews at trip advisor.

I wonder what the REAL story is? He obviously did something to offend a staff member, presumably something racist?

On the other hand there's a rumour that he knew he wouldn't get served and took his kids for a little stunt to try and revive his dwindling supporters.

The old “I can’t even buy chicken wings for my kids in my own country!”

Reminds me of For Britain crying that they couldn’t fly a flag at the Miners Gala and threatened to return with numbers for a second go. Then Flaf put out a statement and they bottled it.

Right wingers on Twitter are claiming that 'journalist and free speech advocate' Robinson's car has been firebombed on the eve of release of his 'documentary', 'The Rape of Britain', but oddly enough can't find a report of this on anything approaching a real news site. Could it be that 'are Tommy' is trying to hype up the importance of his racist rant film?

Right wingers on Twitter are claiming that 'journalist and free speech advocate' Robinson's car has been firebombed on the eve of release of his 'documentary', 'The Rape of Britain', but oddly enough can't find a report of this on anything approaching a real news site. Could it be that 'are Tommy' is trying to hype up the importance of his racist rant film?
I think it's more to do with an upcoming request for funds

Back
Top Bottom