Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tommy Robinson, the court case and (guffaw) 'free speech'

Yeah, I know. I am not not specifically even defending CS so much as feeling a bit rattled at the very swift banning. I have been banned from a forum and was truly dismayed and upset, especially since CS had said he found value here, not just someone rocking up to be hateful. Anyway, I am now in too much pain to engage (off to the emergency dentist tomorrow).
I am not sure what you are saying @Ax but cba to defend myself from suggestions of dickishness.
My take on this, FWIW, is this. The poster cyril_smear has a long history of dubious posts, and - by all accounts - was a returner, who had been given a fairly major second chance to redeem himself. So when he starts spewing controversialist viewpoints over a thread, and draws himself forcibly to modular attention, it's fairly inevitable that his probation will be rescinded and he'll end up back in Urban jail.

And it's not the first time he's done this, but he got temporary bans before, so I really don't think there's a case for arguing that the banhammer was hastily applied.

The price of Urban not being a place where you will get banned for calling someone a cunt is that the nastier kind of troublemaker who abuses Urban's pretty light touch rules needs to be kept out. I'm sometimes quite astonished at the amount of slack people who have come back under other identities only to repeat their previous performances are given, but I think it represents a laudable acknowledgement of the possibility of rehabilitation. Sadly, I can't think of any previously banned returners who have successfully managed to become valuable members of the community and stayed that way. If there are any, it is only a very few.

He was right about one thing though. If this had been Jeremy Corbyn shouting through the letterbox of some Tory journalist, you lot would’ve been breaking your backs bending over to excuse him. :D
Fuck Jeremy Corbyn. If you gave me the address I'd go and shout down the letterboxes of a few "journalists and political commentators" (Then probably deeply regret it later as the cold hard reality of a hangover and reality kicked in.)

Last edited:
is a restraining order not more of a legal president than a stalking ban

does this mean that if he attention seeking money grubbin cunt doorsteps someone more than once you can jail him for stalking

if not fuck this news

catering sized can at that

BEA001.jpg

So presumably the stalking ban covers anyone he now chooses to harass on their doorsteps.
Nope
Mr Ikram imposed a five-year stalking protection order which prohibits Robinson from contacting Ms Dearden and Mr Partridge either directly or indirectly or attending any place where they live or work. However the defendant will be allowed to make “legitimate comment” on any future articles.

why is this guy not getting treated with the same level of action

as other multiple repeat offenders

the rap sheet this cunt has and he get warned off from stalking 2 people

Last edited:
why is this guy not getting treated with the same level of action

as other multiple repeat offenders

the rap sheet this cunt has and he get warned off from stalking 2 people
We all know he's going to pull this stunt again. Only next time, there will be sufficient precedent that he can be safely imprisoned without any reasonable person thinking he's been martyred. Except him, of course.

I did think the reference to the courtroom flounce was interesting - I wonder what that was about?

Reactions: Ax^
We all know he's going to pull this stunt again. Only next time, there will be sufficient precedent that he can be safely imprisoned without any reasonable person thinking he's been martyred. Except him, of course.

I did think the reference to the courtroom flounce was interesting - I wonder what that was about?
He went to the loo to snort a line of coke
And another
And another

He's washed up on every criteria. He's never going to lead a political movement and the begging bowl income is getting smaller and smaller. No doubt he has some 'business interests ' where dosh has been stashed ( rumoured cash investments in clothing gear outlets) but he hasn't an army/foot soldiers , any status on the diminishing far right scene and all we will see is a few vain stunts, PayPal me events and at some point hopefully we will see a video of him on the floor.

He's washed up on every criteria. He's never going to lead a political movement and the begging bowl income is getting smaller and smaller. No doubt he has some 'business interests ' where dosh has been stashed ( rumoured cash investments in clothing gear outlets) but he hasn't an army/foot soldiers , any status on the diminishing far right scene and all we will see is a few vain stunts, PayPal me events and at some point hopefully we will see a video of him on the floor.

He was previously funded by far right Canadian outfit Rebel Media, but I'd guess they'd had enough of him long ago

Footage involving a young boy and a donkey. Apparently he forwarded it without watching it himself.

So he's not only a paedophile but also what's known as a Zoophile. People always plead innocence in that situation aswell. The fucking vile degenerate.

Glad they called him what he is aswell, a hate speaker.

Desperate stuff from Yaxley-Lennon here. Complaining about 'discrimination' and then making discriminatory (classist) comments about staff who earn minimum wage.

Good on Wing Kingz. His request for people to leave negative reviews of the place seems to have somewhat backfired aswell. I urge you to give them a positive review if you can.

Desperate stuff from Yaxley-Lennon here. Complaining about 'discrimination' and then making discriminatory (classist) comments about staff who earn minimum wage.

Good on Wing Kingz. His request for people to leave negative reviews of the place seems to have somewhat backfired aswell. I urge you to give them a positive review if you can.

They’ve suspended the reviews at trip advisor.

Back
Top Bottom