Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tommy Robinson, the court case and (guffaw) 'free speech'

seriously wtf

:hmm:
Ye, cos journalists are known for being upstanding members of the community with unshakeable morals.

If this had been anybody but that troglodyte Robinson we'd all be licking their arse for giving a journo a bit of a comeuppance. I've no real empathy for journos, and yes I do stick them all in the same category; so what?

jorno do bad stuff

so showing up at their house at in the early hours like some coked up asshole to prove you not spent donation in bad faith and call their partner a pedo whilst beeping your car horn is ok

if you have a grudge against journalists fair enough

defending a coked up racist actions because of your pet peev is fucking weird

There is nothing especially sacred about the profession of journalism, but the abuse meted out to Dearden by Yaxley-Lennon is excessive and that's before we get started on all the shit his followers will have done in his name - online and off. (We need to remember that guy who drove all the way from Cardiff with Tommy's tweets selotaped to his dashboard to run into a crowd of Muslims in Finsbury Park a few years back).

She seems better than many, and has done a fair bit of decent reporting on the far right. This is about the twat James Goddard and is from last year:

jorno do bad stuff

so showing up at their house at in the early hours like some coked up asshole to prove you not spent donation in bad faith and call their partner a pedo whilst beeping your car horn is ok

if you have a grudge against journalists fair enough

defending a coked up racist actions because of your pet peev is fucking weird
Fuck em! I guess one of them at least now knows how it feels to have these allegations plastered all over. How many times has the meedya done this to people, ruined peoples careers etc.

you been on the boards for a few years and seem pretty resonable

but as always want to walk into the politics forum and say going to a women house in the middle of the night and screaming her fella is a pedo

is fine because she is a blood drinking jorno whilst coming across like a tommy robinson aplogist

its your fucking hill to die upon

Back
Top Bottom