Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tommy Robinson, the court case and (guffaw) 'free speech'

Yep but as I have said, I don’t underestimate this odious turd - he could now be in a position to use his economic status to thwart any future libel actions before they start. Depending on how he’s done this and his plans to remain in the public eye, this could be a new trajectory for his juggernaut of hate

I guess you mean precedent? Do you have a link? I'm curious, but don't want to trawl through pages of tedious nonsense about that Ms Hopkins.

Jack Monroe successfully sued Hopkins for libel when she'd tweeted that Monroe had defaced a war memorial . Hopkins had to sell her house in Exeter to pay the award and the costs.

IIRC Monroe gave the money to charity.

Monroe had previously told Hopkins that she wouldn't sue if she apologised and gave £5k to a refugee charity but Hopkins is of course a dunder headed bigot and wouldn't

You're a twat.

And, I doubt that is just my opinion.
There's an old saying isn't there? Fight fire with fire! Maybe more people should use the very tactics(door stepping in this case) that reporters use. She didn't like the very thing that she does for a living happening to her. Oh the fucking irony of it.

There's an old saying isn't there? Fight fire with fire! Maybe more people should use the very tactics(door stepping in this case) that reporters use. She didn't like the very thing that she does for a living happening to her. Oh the fucking irony of it.
I'm not especially surprised that it's you, of all people, who is seeking to excuse this twat's outrageous behaviour.

She worked for The Independent, not the bloody Sun or Mail, so is unlikely to be the 'door stepping' type.

But, hey, you think it's fine for a convicted thug to turn-up at night to harass and intimidate a young female reporter, kicking off outside, and shouting that her innocent partner is a ‘paedophile. :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom