Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The family court

... as if I have the judge replaced, all other judges in the circuit will be against me...
No , the other legal adjudicators would have a nagging, but overwhelming sense of building fear about you: a kind of Judge dread...

No one can report on the family court. It is comparable to courts in Nazi Gernany and the USSR. No scrutiny.

No it's not you fucking melt.

The reporting rules are there to protect children. And there are absolutely parents who cannot ever be allowed to know where their children are, for the safety of those children. It's not even uncommon. But the threshold for that happening is pretty high, to the point where we regularly have to send kids home to abusive families because they're not abusive enough, yet, to warrant an intervention (and the resources to go with it) from the state.

I'm no fan of the court system, or the standard of care for vulnerable young people. But it's something. The alternative, there being no provision for protecting kids at all, is too grim to contemplate once you've got an inkling of just how despicable some quote unquote families can be towards their kids.

I don't know if you're a troll or a F4J loon or a common-or-garden nutjob or what but have some fucking decency and pick a different topic eh?

Back
Top Bottom