Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

This is real crackpot stuff

I haven't got the energy to read all of that. Dully-preshion is taking it away, so I will agree as I don't want to be unpopular on here.

Save it for whenever you DO have the energy to read it :) it doesn't all have to be right here right now. Take the resources you've got at your own pace x

You are not telling me what I am thinking. You are not alluding to me being a liar.

No, I am not alluding to anything, I am saying that I don't believe you are sorry.

I didn't read the whole article but guardian is a decent paper.

Yes, I know you haven't read the article.

I don't know if they were fake or not, many people don't.
Yes, I know.

I never watched the doc
Yes, we agree on this.[/QUOTE]

Rutita1
No, I am not alluding to anything, I am saying that I don't believe you are sorry.
Sorry? For what? What have I done wrongo-pongo now?

Yes, I know you haven't read the article

OK I will agree they were not fake, I don't really like agreeing just to avoid making enemies, but I will agree because I don't want to make enemies on here.

You aren't making enemies as such.
Maybe it might be a good idea to pause until you're a bit sparkier, and sit on a fence rather than saying something you're not believing in, just to keep the peace

Now I must go and remove the honey I have drizzled all over my phone screen and remember to not lick it or my fingers. One of them, innit?

You aren't making enemies as such.
Maybe it might be a good idea to pause until you're a bit sparkier, and sit on a fence rather than saying something you're not believing in, just to keep the peace

Now I must go and remove the honey I have drizzled all over my phone screen and remember to not lick it or my fingers. One of them, innit?
Yeah peace keeping like that isn't true peace keeping, I get you.
I haven't been sparkier for years sadly.

Diabetes is not the only reason I should not be allowed unsupervised access to honey, phones or the internet 👍

Back
Top Bottom