Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Wire comes to BBC2 (Spoiler free, please)

I can't wait for the newbies to start commenting on S5

What the xxxx?!? Xxxxxx just put a xxxxxx on the xxxxxxx!! I can't believe it! And xxxxxxx in on it too!?!?!

he didn't end up using, he ended up doing donkey shows for his rent and dealing. Don't think there was ever any definitive thing about him using. Although he blates will after a month in his new digs.

dave

well I passed out before lasts nights episode :)mad:) but I'm almost certain that there was a shot of him shooting up during that montage.long time since I saw that ep though

Spoilered just in case

you on about the kid who lived with bubs who bubs tried to get back into school and was shocked when he couldn't do a bit of maths that i couldn't do? he definmatly uses.

Or dookie, micheals mate who looked after his brother and was the smelly mate of randy and nay and everyone. Who i dont think used but like you havent watched the ep for a while.

Wires have been crossed somewhere i reckon.

dave

you on about the kid who lived with bubs who bubs tried to get back into school and was shocked when he couldn't do a bit of maths that i couldn't do? he definmatly uses.

Or dookie, micheals mate who looked after his brother and was the smelly mate of randy and nay and everyone. Who i dont think used but like you havent watched the ep for a while.

Wires have been crossed somewhere i reckon.

dave

yeah, the smelly mate of nay and the gang

I have the dvd of s.1 now. I have a week to watch it. 13 episodes in a week - easy.

I'm wondering, is it all of the same characters focused on in s.1? Obv a lot will be the same but Nay and Michael and all that would be pretty young if you go back 4 years.

coppers stay about the same throughout and some of the dealers stay around for all or most of it everyone else is different, although might be in it for an episode randomly.

dave

Ta dave.

I can't wait for s.5 to start. I as going to stop watching it so I could go back and watch the earlier ones first, but when it comes on I can't not watch it.

I can't wait for the newbies to start commenting on S5

What the xxxx?!? Xxxxxx just put a xxxxxx on the xxxxxxx!! I can't believe it! And xxxxxxx in on it too!?!?!
I don't recall seeing you express an opinion on S5, have you been a bit shy or have I missed it?

well I passed out before lasts nights episode :)mad:) but I'm almost certain that there was a shot of him shooting up during that montage.long time since I saw that ep though

Spoilered just in case

No Prez watches Dukie out slinging at the corner during the montage.

michael was prepared to give it to him as well which im sure was a poignent moment that i couldn't quite work out.

dave

Loyalty ennit?

When Marlo took it the first time it was given out of fear. Michael offered it without question or thought, just loyalty. Which is one of the minor little things that lets Marlo trust him as part of the inner circle. IMO

Back
Top Bottom