Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Windsors, worth every penny

What's with all this input/output, "productivity" blather? You either believe in the (anachronistic) notion of the state's need for an hereditary head, or not. Claims made about their ability to enhance the profitability of some forms of capitalism are neither here nor there.

OWTH

What's with all this input/output, "productivity" blather? You either believe in the (anachronistic) notion of the state's need for an hereditary head, or not. Claims made about their ability to enhance the profitability of some forms of capitalism are neither here nor there.

OWTH
It is neither here nor there, however it's one of the most popular pro arguments you'll here if you ever try to discuss the fact that that monarchy is an offensive anachronism with people.

I think the quality of are political leaders is possibly the monarchys best argument.:mad:

president maggie,major,blair,brown,dave or ed:rolleyes: is all a bit depressing at least betty isn't one of them.

australia yeah we will have an elected head of state as long as they fuck off 8000 miles and only bother us once a decade:D:rolleyes:

images

I'm curious about this great tourist buck they are supposed to generate actually. Is it real? Do tourists really come here solely because they think the royals are great and would they cease to come if we shot them all?

People go to see Stonehenge . It's not an argument for retaining child sacrifice , painting your arse blue and ritually bumming livestock .

As long as you have those fuckers there then you're going to have this born to rule , upper class betters ballsology poisoning your society like a plummy voiced cancer . You will have your natural superiors by birth, whether it's them or the slew of utter cunts who run things who sound just like them and mix in their circles .

They're the rotten anchor to a rotten class system . And a system were sovereignty resides not in the people but in a person . They are scum and benefit no one only other scum .

I think the quality of are political leaders is possibly the monarchys best argument.:mad:

president maggie,major,blair,brown,dave or ed:rolleyes: is all a bit depressing at least betty isn't one of them.

australia yeah we will have an elected head of state as long as they fuck off 8000 miles and only bother us once a decade:D:rolleyes:
all these people are in fact an argument for democracy - real democracy and not some shit sham which is all we have now.

If the existence of the royals are justified on the grounds that they're a tourist attraction, then they'll still be a tourist attraction when stripped of any power and holed up like lions or leopards in a zoo.

I'd turn up to see them fed to the lions and leopards in the zoo. Who beforehand, I'd strongly argue, should be shown British pathe newsreels of buck toothed poshos aboard elephants wearing pith helmets, shooting their feline relatives and posing with trophys . Just to get them in the proper mood .

I'd turn up to see them fed to the lions and leopards in the zoo. Who beforehand, I'd strongly argue, should be shown British pathe newsreels of buck toothed poshos aboard elephants wearing pith helmets, shooting their feline relatives and posing with trophys . Just to get them in the proper mood .
i don't know why you hate lions and leopards so much :(

It's also a piss take given they'd have been fucked if Hitler didn't open up the Eastern Front. Look how they repaid the commies!

It's also a piss take given they'd have been fucked if Hitler didn't open up the Eastern Front. Look how they repaid the commies!

I'm ...utterly...convinced they only declared war on him by mistake . That they thought he was actually going to abide by that Molotov Ribbentrop thing and NOT attack Russia . Like they'd always hoped he would . He was pretty well disposed to them , even at Dunkirk where he held back the panzers from the beaches and let them todde off . Only got properly pissed off when they started bombing Berlin .

Had he just invaded Russia they'd have cheered him on , and probably helped him .

Back
Top Bottom