Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Thick of it??

It seems like they've set things up quite nicely so that the show can go in one of two directions, pending the IRL election results.

you really know how to squeeze the fun out of things with analysis
I didn't start it. Someone posted about how the scriptwriters got it wrong and someone else agreed. I offered an alternative view (as to why they didn't), with an explanation as to why.

You, on the other hand, still have that odd, passive-aggressive posting style.

Nicholsons furious 'You are a naughty bastard' and 'I will not eat the pissy biscuit' had me howling.

Especially because the 'pissy biscuit' reminded me that '...AND THEY COST FOUR POUNDS' as well as 'EAT THE CHEESE' :D

"The bald man made a funny" :D

Can you tell which hat i've got on?

Is it your baldy swimming cap?

Bahahaha.

Oh my god.

krod_mandoon_barnabus.jpg

Nicholson, the mimsy quisling leakfuck, plays Matt Lucas' foil in that pile of shit Krod Mandoon :D

Look at the wig :D

In your opinion.

Its not as if its entirely unwarranted, the whole Fucker thing was deeply tedious (despite being needlessly signposted throughout the entire episode OMG THE FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!one) and was by far the worst thing ever associated with the Opposition in the show.

I dont care if he is meant to be Andy Coulson, he is a lazy piece of writing and therefore shit.

Its not as if its entirely unwarranted, the whole Fucker thing was deeply tedious (despite being needlessly signposted throughout the entire episode OMG THE FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!one) and was by far the worst thing ever associated with the Opposition in the show.

I dont care if he is meant to be Andy Coulson, he is a lazy piece of writing and therefore shit.
The Fucker was trailed in one scene quite early in the episode, then he arrived 6 mins. before then end. No mention in between.

Agreed, his accent was terrible, really not convncing as a bastard either.

Back
Top Bottom