Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

They've gone and made a Barbie film. And it has everyone in it

Just came back from the cinema. I enjoyed that a lot. Not flawless but for the most part a very good comedy, with plenty of laugh out loud moments. Ryan Gosling is fantastic and he clearly had a whale of a time making this.

One long scene near the end got well too cheesy for my liking, but it doesn’t spoil the film. Very entertaining and watchable.

Are you talking the home video montage?

I was a bit 'eh' with that scene but I felt it kinda earned it.

Was still buzzed from the Ken saving private Ryan.

Are you talking the home video montage?

I was a bit 'eh' with that scene but I felt it kinda earned it.

Was still buzzed from the Ken saving private Ryan.
Yes, the scene needed to be included but it was overdone a bit imo. But not a major issue at all.

Yeah I felt I had seen that scene done before and better in a number of franchise but yet when I put my mind to it I can actually thing of any specific ones.

It's a tough sell. Perhaps it would have been better if they used more of the stuff with the mother. Shown her as a child. Her experiencing more extreme oarts of life.

I think that would have kept it more character based and less generic

Looks like Last Action Hero with Margot Robbie and a less interesting storyline. Suicide squad appeared to be basically the same idea, have Margot Robbie in it and then forget about a plot. Seems idk, shite tho?

Perhaps it would have been better if they used more of the stuff with the mother. Shown her as a child. Her experiencing more extreme oarts of life.

I think that would have kept it more character based and less generic
Barbie 2, introducing Ken's parents.

Looks like Last Action Hero with Margot Robbie and a less interesting storyline. Suicide squad appeared to be basically the same idea, have Margot Robbie in it and then forget about a plot. Seems idk, shite tho?
Suicide Squad was disappointing, The Suicide Squad was a riot, though.

Back
Top Bottom