Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The stupidity of the anti-vaxx nutcases

I've never specified a "time reference", whatever the fuck that gibberish means. That's all been you, and I've explained why that's irrelevant. A person who has a vaccination is at less risk of complications than if they were to be infected. That applies regardless of whether they've been infected before or not, or at what point in the timeline of the pandemic we're talking about. Vaccination is less risky than infection across the board.
You know what I've said. I've referenced a point in time later. I regret being vaccinated, I wished I'd fought it naturally and any DNA damage, well that's the fault of the fuckers who made the virus happen in the first place.

Moving forward, I'm not taking any more vaccinations. I'm not anti-vaccination. Vaccines have their uses. If you want to treat Covid shots like seasonal flu shots, good for you if that's what you want to do. I'd never tell you what to do.

So you're going to take Covid vaccinations for the rest of your life? (I'm asking you what you're doing, I'm not telling you what to do).

I'm only going to speak for myself. I'm not taking any more Covid vaccinations, just as I'm not taking vaccinations for the flu.

I don't care who else does or doesn't. Please don't nag me to, please don't start banging on about fucking digital IDs, Covid passports, social credits etc etc etc.
I'm not 50 and I'm not clinically vulnerable so nobody is offering me annual vaccinations. When I pass 50, though, if COVID is still endemic, I will be delighted to have an annual booster.

You know what I've said. I've referenced a point in time later. I regret being vaccinated, I wished I'd fought it naturally and any DNA damage, well that's the fault of the fuckers who made the virus happen in the first place.

Moving forward, I'm not taking any more vaccinations. I'm not anti-vaccination. Vaccines have their uses. If you want to treat Covid shots like seasonal flu shots, good for you if that's what you want to do. I'd never tell you what to do.

You've appealed to some possibility that your previous vaccinations will cause you harm later on, even though there is no evidence of any potential mechanism that shows such a possibility is even likely in the first place. Meanwhile there is a proven risk of complications from covid infection. So it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever for you to pass on the possibility of future vaccinations. You are literally putting your future health at risk based on nothing at all and for no good gain, and that's goddamn foolish.

You've appealed to some possibility that your previous vaccinations will cause you harm later on, even though there is no evidence of any potential mechanism that shows such a possibility is even likely in the first place. Meanwhile there is a proven risk of complications from covid infection. So it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever for you to pass on the possibility of future vaccinations. You are literally putting your future health at risk based on nothing at all and for no good gain, and that's goddamn foolish.
I'd go further and say that it isn't that there is a "risk of complications from covid", but rather there is a "known mechanism that the way viruses replicate will fuck you up and nobody ever gets off scott free, even if they don't realise it".

I'm not 50 and I'm not clinically vulnerable so nobody is offering me annual vaccinations. When I pass 50, though, if COVID is still endemic, I will be delighted to have an annual booster.
Right. OK. So let me expand my logic and my reasoning for the way I think and why I hold the views that I hold.

I orginally had the AZ as my first and second vaccines.

Then (If I remember correctly, I too am on the wrong side of 50), I had the AZ as a booster, with the second booster being Pfizer.

What annoyed me when booking my second booster, is that they wouldn't give me the choice of having AZ as the second booster.

Yes, there were studies done and papers published which found that mixing the vaccines was more effective.

But some people, maybe many people, like to manage their risks. I would rather had something less effective than worry about a larger footprint of vaccine risk, having to take on the risk of two different vaccines rather than one.

Of course, many people would say that I'm wrong, but I'm deprived of the right to have 2 boosters that are the same, so that my risk is only the AZ vaccine.

If I had known, what I know now, probably, I would not have taken any vaccinations. But I do admit, when I did have Covid, yeah I would have been shitting a brick without being vaccinated, because I did wonder whether I would wake up when I went to sleep - with the vaccine!

Just remember that some "anti-vaxx" people aren't "anti-vaxx", just because they made the personal decision not to take the vaccination.

They weighed up the risks, they made a choice.

The main reason why I regretted taking the vaccine, isn't down to whether I think any one vaccine is safe or not, it's just I'm not going to take it for the rest of my life. And if I'm not going to take it for the rest of my life, then I would have been better off just not taking any in the first place, IMHO.

If you want to take vaccinations for the rest of your life, you'll hear no critique from me. If I was to venture down that path, I'd insist the vaccines are all from one company, so I know who to blame if it all goes wrong.

I'm kicking myself that I allowed the NHS to mix in a Pfizer vaccine.

I'd go further and say that it isn't that there is a "risk of complications from covid", but rather there is a "known mechanism that the way viruses replicate will fuck you up and nobody ever gets off scott free, even if they don't realise it".

Yes, it's a choice between contracting an honest-to-goodness illness, versus taking a vaccination which has proven to be safe and effective. It's not really a choice at all if you're a sensible person.

Yes, it's a choice between contracting an honest-to-goodness illness, versus taking a vaccination which has proven to be safe and effective. It's not really a choice at all if you're a sensible person.
No I really am open minded.

Wet market, local lab, Gates, The lizards,

I have no fucking idea how the virus came about. I've heard a lot of explanations from a lot of qualified people. I'm open minded, not that it really matters what I think.

There is no evidence yet.

We have unexplained excess deaths at the moment.

I am dissapointed you will not accept my choices even though I accept yours, whatever they may be.

I have no fucking idea how the virus came about. I've heard a lot of explanations from a lot of qualified people. I'm open minded, not that it really matters what I think.

I don't know where the virus came from either. On the other hand I do know where the vaccine came from, who made it and for what purpose. It's efficacy has been independently verified.

So I know which one I'd rather have in my body.

Bollocks.

Excess deaths are deaths above the normal average, and have nowt to do with what actually causes those deaths.

If you don't understand something so simple, no wonder you are struggling to make sense of anything else.
We don't know what's causing those deaths.
So we have to keep an open mind about that.

In the meantime, I'm not taking any more Covid 19 vaccines. :)

We don't know what's causing those deaths.

Yes we do. Excess mortality includes all causes of death.

Methodological notes:

• Italy and Sweden: data not available.
  • Excess mortality refers to the number of deaths from all causes measured during a crisis, above what could be observed in ‘normal’ conditions. The excess mortality indicator draws attention to the magnitude of the health crisis by providing a comprehensive comparison of additional deaths amongst European countries and allows for further analysis of the causes.
  • Please note that while a substantial increase in excess mortality largely coincides with the COVID-19 outbreak, this indicator does not discriminate among the causes of death and does not identify differences between sex or age.
  • Eurostat has published first data on healthcare provision and causes of death covering the reference year 2020 and providing an insight in health outcomes related to COVID-19 (online code: HLTH_CD_ARO)

Back
Top Bottom