Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Great MS Paint Album Cover Thread!

I'm using MS Paint too and not cheating with Photoshop!

Somewhere, in an alternate universe, Hipgnosis just used MS Paint for every one of their classic album designs... :D

Trivia note: is it really THE Paul Weller who plays on that album?! :eek: -Given when it was recorded, I'm kind of surprised that he'd have been happy to be associated with you-know-who. :confused:

Elvis Costello

Me neither so I'll give you this.
haz041-highly%20flammable%202.gif

Massive Attack - Blue lines

I don't think anyone would get this if i didn't leave a big clue on it.

2.jpg

Are you using a graphics tablet though? If so i reckon it isn't in the spirit of the game.
I can draw just as well with a mouse as a tablet, and there's no pressure sensitive stuff going on.

But just for you, this one is all mouse - shame that MS Paint hasn't got the right colours though...

Attachments

• del.gif
    del.gif
    15.1 KB · Views: 250
Trivia note: is it really THE Paul Weller who plays on that album?! :eek: -Given when it was recorded, I'm kind of surprised that he'd have been happy to be associated with you-know-who. :confused:

What are you accusing ME of man :D

Seriously though whats this all about? Weller and what album ?

so whats post 88 and has anyone got post 77 yet , there needs to be some sort of prize or at least an answer system -- maybe like the quiz books you can give up and then if you turn the monitor upside down or something all is revealed :D:D

Probably this ones shows 2 things how crap I am with mspaint and how bored I have become with my stickman idea so thought I would finish with a classic cover...:D

B.jpg

Back
Top Bottom