Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Championship 2021-22

Tough on Derby, in my view. No sympathy shown at all, and relegation looks likely.

This leaves me suspecting that my team, Reading will get a harsh points deduction too. 9 has to be on the cards. Not 21 in total, as we haven't gone into admin.

Note though that the last time Derby were in Division 3, they finished second, to Reading. I hope it won't be possible to repeat that next season.

I don't think it's tough. They've consistently taken the piss. It's shit on the fans if thats what you mean. I like Derby so nothing against their actual club.

I don't think it's tough. They've consistently taken the piss. It's shit on the fans if thats what you mean. I like Derby so nothing against their actual club.
Yeah - tough on the fans. Plus of course Reading are in similar shit so a little sympathetic.

Reading deducted 6 points. Could have been worse. We could still stay up.
Thanks for the heads up - I've been out all day and missed that. Could, indeed have been worse. Pretty comfortable we will stay up, though if the club decide to sell Swift in January, it could be tight.

Went to QPR away with Luton on Friday night. Crazy time to have the fixture given the history of serious violence. Awful policing. Loads of trouble. Walking out and a guy just in front of us gets whacked from behind, and it's now in a coma fighting fire his life.

Thanks. Edited. Was overcome and with excitement .

If it’s any consolation you scored two of the best offside goals I’ve ever seen.
Andy Carroll scored two of the best offside goals ever seen, and, iirc, that always was his forte.

Not sure how many points his wages have secured.

Reactions: mod
Fulham's last 3 game.

7-0 away to Reading
6-2 home to Bristol City
6-2 home to Birmingham
Its fun to be a Fulham fan this season. After 2 and a bit seasons of nervy Parkerball, its very welcomed, even if one of those seasons included a promotion via the play offs beating Brentford.

Its seems inevitable that we'll go up this season, more than likely as comfortable champions.

Its fun to be a Fulham fan this season. After 2 and a bit seasons of nervy Parkerball, its very welcomed, even if one of those seasons included a promotion via the play offs beating Brentford.

Its seems inevitable that we'll go up this season, more than likely as comfortable champions.

Despite our very recent yo-yo history we are improving as a team. In our last 4 championship seasons we've..

1. Lost in the play off semi finals to (a dreadful) Reading.
2. Promoted after beating Aston Villa in the play off final
3. Promoted after beating Brentford in the play off final (what a shame couldn't be there)
4. Probably promoted this season automatically.

And yes, the football this season has been a joy to watch after Scott Parker's extremely cautions approach. The last 2 games would have been nerve wracking 2-2 draws.

Looks like Mitrovic is going to smash Toney's record haul from last year.

Yep. Will be interesting to see how he gets on next season. When we were promoted 2 times ago (and were fucking dreadful in the prem) he scored a respectable 11. He's in the form of his life now. His alround game is wonderful to watch. Not just his scoring. I still think Louis Saha was a better player but he's certainly one of the berst strikers Fulham have had in my time watching them.

Next season could see Chelsea, Brentford, Fulham and QPR making up 20% of the premier league.

The will if Reading play like they did last night; they were woeful - Luton didn't get out of third gear, and cruised to a comfortable 0-2 win.
yep, that's what I meant. It's as if the players are being paid to get us relegated.

Most Reading fans have pretty much given up. Why hasn't the manager been sacked? Fck knows.

Oh absolutely, I'm baffled as to why the manager is still there. I'm meant to be going to the game against QPR next weekend but I'm not sure I want to witness the horror.

Oh absolutely, I'm baffled as to why the manager is still there. I'm meant to be going to the game against QPR next weekend but I'm not sure I want to witness the horror.
I wouldn't go. The thought of QPR singing that "you're not fit to wear the hoops" song, while they stick 5 past us is terrifying.

This is how bad it's got.

The Nags Head

51m ·

Quick reminder that the Footy Bus is back for todays loss to Huddersfield Town FC
£5 return, door to door service
Leaving at 14:15
Tickets available behind the bar

8 points clear and 22 goals in 4 games. Happy days 😁

Rodrigo Muniz looks a very promising young player. Not a bad understudy to Mitro is he?

This was a lovely goal.

and what a player young Fabio Carvalho looks. Shame it looks like he's off the Liverpool. Another young player leaving too soon imo. But I've heard older FFC fans saying he's the best player the come through the ranks at fulham since Alan Mullery and Johney Haynes. Praise can't really get any higher. He's been such a pleasure to watch this season.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom