Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Beast Revelation

I'm genuinely asking and not taking the piss. Why do you think the beast is Abbas michae1? I mean he's not very active in this whole apocalypse thing and doesn't really take many actions generally. Surely someone like Sinwar, Khomeini or Netanyahu would be a more likely candidate?

That's correct, I have been posting this for years. The same words, no changes, for 13 years. It took that long for things to materialize, but they are happening right now...
What do you see is happening right now and why is Abbas responsible as opposed to the other leaders I have mentioned?

The alleged beast has been identified with just about every leader who the identifier particularly dislikes for several millennia.

The sort of thing that you think would make anyone doing it now to reflect that all the others have got it wrong, so maybe their particular interpretation is just as stupid.

By 'anyone', I mean someone who hasn't outsourced their thinking to a church. So neither the OP, nor the currently posting lackwit.

I'm genuinely asking and not taking the piss. Why do you think the beast is Abbas michae1? I mean he's not very active in this whole apocalypse thing and doesn't really take many actions generally. Surely someone like Sinwar, Khomeini or Netanyahu would be a more likely candidate?
For all the reasons I have laid out in the letter is why Abbas is the beast. It can be no other. Also, you need to stop listening to the booksellers. They sell books for a reason...

For all the reasons I have laid out in the letter is why Abbas is the beast. It can be no other. Also, you need to stop listening to the booksellers. They sell books for a reason...
Abbas didn't plan the oct 7th attack though. And on the other hand he's not bombing Gaza atm. In fact he does not really do a great deal as leader?

There is not much more to say. I've accomplished my goal, which was getting the information to an audience. What anyone does with it is up to them.
I can tell by some of the comments, that it has been read, which is good. I don't mind the sarcasm. I still feel welcome, if that makes any sense...
You do realise that nearly everyone on here most likely stopped reading a couple of sentences in. So you have utterly failed in your mission.

Abbas didn't plan the oct 7th attack though. And on the other hand he's not bombing Gaza atm. In fact he does not really do a great deal as leader?

The book of Revelation describes the beast, and that description identifies him. If you listen to the booksellers you will never find him.
He is not the exaggerated personification that is described in the books. He is a more subtle player, and this is why no one sees him for who he is.

The book of Revelation describes the beast, and that description identifies him. If you listen to the booksellers you will never find him.
He is not the exaggerated personification that is described in the books. He is a more subtle player, and this is why no one sees him for who he is.
So that's your game, to hide in plain sight. Get thee behind me satan

I have never read a book on the identity of the beast tbh

As I understand it letters are numbers in Hebrew. Does addas' name in Hebrew add up to 666?

So let's say Abbas is the beast. what do you want us on urban75 to do with this information?

There seem to be four: (Daniel 7:23).

He gave me this explanation: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it.

What about Daniel 7:23 eh michae1 ? You're ignoring the Word of the Lord. See - the Antichrist will be a leader of a nation that is a military superpower with the ability to trample and crush the entire earth. Trump or I'm a Dutchman.

There's also the fact that we don't really know the literery devices of people 2000 years ago.

Off the top of my head: a champion against an army's champion 'slew a nation'.

Repeating something three times for e.g 'holy holy holy' was not something to be taken lightly.

Books were ascribed to the idea the original myth was ascribed to. Therefore 'wisdom of Solomon', 'Songs of David', were ascribed to them.

A lot of things condidered 'historical text', weren't intended to be or taken as factual at the time.

There's many more.

Back
Top Bottom