Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Beast Revelation

Are you planning to engage with others on the thread you started, though?
There is not much more to say. I've accomplished my goal, which was getting the information to an audience. What anyone does with it is up to them.
I can tell by some of the comments, that it has been read, which is good. I don't mind the sarcasm. I still feel welcome, if that makes any sense...

There is not much more to say. I've accomplished my goal, which was getting the information to an audience. What anyone does with it is up to them.
I can tell by some of the comments, that it has been read, which is good. I don't mind the sarcasm. I still feel welcome, if that makes any sense...
So you've nothing to say to the thelemites among us

Last edited:

^ I don't think so. Or at least not past the thread title. Or, at a very generous push, the opening par.

But I applaud your optimism.

We do know this about Angels; as fully spiritual beings, their form & nature are completely fixed. I don't think that understanding this is a product of delusion or zealousness.
If Angels are fully spiritual beings, then they do not have the kind of hand that you say saved you from being killed in a car crash.

But you don't want to talk. It's just drive-by spam. As you apparently have been doing for years. Still, I suppose it keeps you off the streets.

But you don't want to talk. It's just drive-by spam. As you apparently have been doing for years. Still, I suppose it keeps you off the streets.
That's correct, I have been posting this for years. The same words, no changes, for 13 years. It took that long for things to materialize, but they are happening right now...

That's correct, I have been posting this for years. The same words, no changes, for 13 years. It took that long for things to materialize, but they are happening right now...
Whatever you think is happening is only happening in your confused, deluded mind, squire.

I would agree. What point is there to always talk with people that agree with you? I could go anywhere, but I chose this place.
I knew it would not be well received. If I wanted to talk with people who agree with me, I could certainly have found them...
7CSv.gif
ARE YOU AN ANGEL MICHAEL?

But nothing is happening. Absolutely nothing. You've posted a ton of cryptic waffle and seem to be on a mission of sorts... your message has failed. And rightly so.

You're a nasty one, aren't you? Back off
But you've got the Big Kahuna on your side. How can someone who thinks you're delusional hurt you in the slightest? You'll have all eternity to sneer, 'I was right, you were wrong, you're burning in hell, I'm having the time of my life...oops, eternity.'

Maybe, in your heart of hearts, you don't really believe the horseshit?

i'm not gonna go back & forth. the whole board, or at very least, the thread suffers when arguments like this are personalized and kept going for too long..

Back
Top Bottom