Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Beast Revelation

About the Antichrist: "One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast." (Revelation 13:3). The bullet, passing through his ear.

Makes sense but where are Donald's other heads? Does the hair count as its own 'head'?

I have never knowingly met an archangel. Архангельск is in Russia. Does anyone know if they hang out there?

162888547_1256951384698628_7634076478458046474_n_1670x.jpg

Once had the mormons here i stupidly agreed to letting one chap in to use the toilet. Believe me i kniw who the Devil is with the state of the mess in the toilet bowl. Dirty fucking mormon bastard.

Yes, they're exactly the same as ever in that they don't exist except in the minds of deluded religious zealots.
In the Old Days, or the Days of Yore as they are also known, it seemed that you could not live through a book of the Bible without an Archangel delivering a Very Important Message. These days, you hardly see one, from one millennium to the next.

If we never seen them these days, we cannot say if they are unchanged, or indeed if they still exist. Such speculations are a waste of time.

In the Old Days, or the Days of Yore as they are also known, it seemed that you could not live through a book of the Bible without an Archangel delivering a Very Important Message. These days, you hardly see one, from one millennium to the next.

If we never seen them these days, we cannot say if they are unchanged, or indeed if they still exist. Such speculations are a waste of time.
That’s Neoliberalism for yer

Yes, they're exactly the same as ever in that they don't exist except in the minds of deluded religious zealots.

We do know this about Angels; as fully spiritual beings, their form & nature are completely fixed. I don't think that understanding this is a product of delusion or zealousness.

We do know this about Angels; as fully spiritual beings, their form & nature are completely fixed. I don't think that understanding this is a product of delusion or zealousness.
And what scientific proof will you be offering to support these outlandish assertions?

Lucifer’s nature was fixed at the moment he decided that he would not serve his Creator. After that moment of rebellious pride, his nature was fixed

Back
Top Bottom