Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

*The Archers thread

He's married in. If Ruth is an Archer so is Brian
Ruth is legally an Archer due to the patriarchal nature of the institution of marriage.
I think you'll find Jennifer took her husband's name (and his illegitimate offspring) not the other way around.
Brian is definitely an Aldridge and Jenny had nothing to do with the burying of toxic waste.

Ruth is legally an Archer due to the patriarchal nature of the institution of marriage.
I think you'll find Jennifer took her husband's name (and his illegitimate offspring) not the other way around.
Brian is definitely an Aldridge and Jenny had nothing to do with the burying of toxic waste.
I bet she knew about it and said nothing though :hmm: which would mean she was guilty, too.

There’s now an archers podcast for those of you who want to learn more about the people who live in Ambridge

Yes, listened to it on Saturday.
Judge Rinder was on discussing the sentencing.
He thought
a) it was more careless driving than dangerous driving.
b) It should have been 18 months, suspended.
c) George should have got a third off his sentence for pleading guilty.

I thought it was really quite telling that yesterday’s episode saw Neil Carter, George’s grandfather, giving free labour to the fucking Archers during his week off. Doing penance I suppose.

Then today Chelsea Horrobin (also related to George) is being squeezed out of her job by the fucking Archers in favour of giving Adam - brother of the wronged Alice - more work and upskilling him.

Clearly the long term next move is Fallon and maybe Chelsea at the charging station cafe with Adam and Ian in the tea room for comic relief.

Natasha today was beautifully tone deaf. "that business we basically stole off you, your the corner stone of it, we are worried it won't work without you. Have some extra money we probably should of given you from the beginning and we promise to stick our noses in less." I think Falon was very restrained in her response.

If I'd been in Natasha's shoes, I'd have done pretty much exactly what she did: praise (probably heartfelt and genuine) and a better offer.

However, when Fallon turned me down, I'd have said "Ok. In that case how can we help you?".

Far better to have an ally than an enemy.

Natasha today was beautifully tone deaf. "that business we basically stole off you, your the corner stone of it, we are worried it won't work without you. Have some extra money we probably should of given you from the beginning and we promise to stick our noses in less." I think Falon was very restrained in her response.
She should take all her recipes with her and threaten to sue if they use any of her cakes.

Meeting at an outdoor location in mid October at sunset - how weird can you get?

Typical Archer arrogance. And Natasha showed how much she would interfere as she interrupted Fallon several times, and Fallon is meant to believe she will have full control of the restroom

Back
Top Bottom