Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Thatcher is dead

from beyond the grave :eek:

EEA0kp8XkAAlZZy

I don't really give a fuck what she'd think, but - and it pains me to say it - I reckon at least she'd have it sorted out one way or another by now.

Atendees will be in for a shock when she goes and endorses Corbyn.

Well, her lack of regard for her cabinet ministers was well known, and those guys look like wise dignified statemen compared to the current crop. She might go Corbyn just to troll the useless shower of fuckwalls.

I don't really give a fuck what she'd think, but - and it pains me to say it - I reckon at least she'd have it sorted out one way or another by now.
I reckon she would never have needed to sort out any such thing; she placed Parliamentary sovereignty above non-binding plebiscites and didn't enact any legislation bringing forth a referendum during her Premiership.

Responding to Wilson's 1975 referendum she quoted Attlee saying that referendums were "a device of dictators and demagogues".

I reckon she would never have needed to sort out any such thing; she placed Parliamentary sovereignty above non-binding plebiscites and didn't enact any legislation bringing forth a referendum during her Premiership.

Responding to Wilson's 1975 referendum she quoted Attlee saying that referendums were "a device of dictators and demagogues".

First time I think I've ever agreed with her. Just as well she's definitely dead.

Oh I dont know.

I applauded her decision to fuck up so badly that she was mauled by a dead sheep.
I celebrated her ability to demonstrate through tears that losing the job completely gutted her.
Losing the plot to the extent that she wasnt allowed to speak publicly anymore was an inspired choice.
Standing by her principals by deciding not to breathe any longer was an approach that many of us could agree with wholeheartedly.

Oh I dont know.

I applauded her decision to fuck up so badly that she was mauled by a dead sheep.
I celebrated her ability to demonstrate through tears that losing the job completely gutted her.
Losing the plot to the extent that she wasnt allowed to speak publicly anymore was an inspired choice.
Standing by her principals by deciding not to breathe any longer was an approach that many of us could agree with wholeheartedly.
Pity she didn't try it years earlier

Back
Top Bottom